More than 3,200 stores are shutting down — here's the full list
2017-04-18 13:17:03 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
wolfbat359
2017-04-18 13:20:20 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
Can't compete with Amazon! On-Line purchasing!
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-18 17:11:30 UTC
It's a new age, and the devil take the hindmost.
GLOBALIST
2017-04-18 14:39:49 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
People are even ordering their groceries on line and having
them delivered. I finally broke down and bought the Amazon
Credit card that give you free delivery. I figured I was
using it enough to benefit from it.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-18 17:16:43 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
People are even ordering their groceries on line and having
them delivered. I finally broke down and bought the Amazon
Credit card that give you free delivery. I figured I was
using it enough to benefit from it.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

So, Village Idiot, do share with us exactly what The Whining Donald is doing
to replace all those thousands of lost jobs.
ummm...is The Whining Donald even aware of all these thousands of lost jobs?
Is this unawareness on the part of The Whining Donald the reason we have not
at all heard from The Whining Donald about him The Whining Donald even
acknowledging - much less trying to save - these thousands of lost jobs much
as he ballyhooed his saving those manufacturing jobs in the Midwest?
Does The Whining Donald consider all these thousands of lost jobs to be of
lesser importance than those manufacturing jobs in the Midwest which he The
Whining Donald so proudly and openly claims to have saved all by himself The
Whining Donald? If so, why so? If not, why not?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

wups...and just look at the Village Idiot again perform today his obligatory
Intellectual Coward ploy to again run away from the issue, of course with
his tail snug between his legs, back into that deep dark dismal hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-18 17:18:41 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
People are even ordering their groceries on line and having
them delivered. I finally broke down and bought the Amazon
Credit card that give you free delivery. I figured I was
using it enough to benefit from it.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
El Castor
2017-04-18 19:36:19 UTC
https://amp.businessinsider.com/list-of-stores-closing-2017-4
I know you are hoping it's a sign that the end is near, triage, and
all that crap, but it's just Amazon.
me
2017-04-18 19:56:47 UTC
Why would i 'hope' for triage?