"DemocRATS begin to wonder: When do we win?" For all the roiling anger and energy at the grass roots, the party still fell short in Georgia and Kansas
PJay OD
2017-04-19 22:18:38 UTC
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 15:32:30 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"DemocRATS begin to wonder: When do we win?" For all the roiling anger and energy at the grass roots, the party still fell short in Georgia and Kansas
The might want to run in support of issues important to
the average citizen instead of their organized hatred for
Trump and their poor ole Hillary crapola.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-20 16:13:05 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"DemocRATS begin to wonder: When do we win?" For all the roiling anger and
energy at the grass roots, the party still fell short in Georgia and
Kansas
The might want to run in support of issues important to
the average citizen instead of their organized hatred for
Trump and their poor ole Hillary crapola.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Yet again do we see the dastardly forked tongue of the Village Idiot!

Clearly and truly that forked tongue of the Village Idiot indeed runs amok
all over the place!

And now, of course, we also see the obligatory Intellectual Coward ploy
performed by the Village Idiot to again run away from the issue, of course
with his tail between his legs, back into that deep dark dank hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-20 16:13:16 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"DemocRATS begin to wonder: When do we win?" For all the roiling anger and
energy at the grass roots, the party still fell short in Georgia and
Kansas
The might want to run in support of issues important to
the average citizen instead of their organized hatred for
Trump and their poor ole Hillary crapola.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!