Trump's 2nd of 3 Supreme Court judges to be sworn in next week.
2018-09-13 16:31:26 UTC
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/id/881597/
Weatherman
2018-09-13 16:46:24 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:
> https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/id/881597/

And you, a fool, think it's a good thing that Trump becomes your dictator.
Dan C
2018-09-14 03:11:32 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:46:24 +0200, Weatherman wrote:

> GLOBALIST wrote:
>> https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/
id/881597/

> And you, a fool, think it's a good thing

Fuckin A right.

When the old douchbag Ginsburg either finally realizes she can't fucking
stay awake more than 15 minutes at a time, or drops fucking dead, The
Trumpster will get his *THIRD* pick.

Can you say *TWO* generations?!

LOL!!!! MAGA!!!!

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he descended down into Shayol Ghul.
Weatherman
2018-09-14 09:29:01 UTC
Dan C wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:46:24 +0200, Weatherman wrote:
>
>> GLOBALIST wrote:
>>> https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-politics-court-kavanaugh/2018/09/13/
> id/881597/
>>>

>> And you, a fool, think it's a good thing
>
> Fuckin A right.
>
> When the old douchbag Ginsburg either finally realizes she can't fucking
> stay awake more than 15 minutes at a time, or drops fucking dead, The
> Trumpster will get his *THIRD* pick.
>
> Can you say *TWO* generations?!
>
> LOL!!!! MAGA!!!!

Just when I thought you couldn't be more mean spirited and stupid, you
prove me wrong.