"Modern journalism is about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on DemocRATS". https:"
PJay OD
2018-01-28 10:05:10 UTC
"Modern journalism is about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on DemocRATS.

"I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic...We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan"

"how the photo was kept a secret"

Obama had Nation of Islam followers working for him in his Chicago office'

Loading Image...&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS684US684&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=NZGXMk9ITcihIM%253A%252C4qcR7ZfE9--SYM%252C_&usg=__2xJx7z28Xo79_kv6OLSn8a6Hh8w%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqgYO_sfrYAhWHuVMKHfyUDkQQ9QEIOTAC#imgrc=NZGXMk9ITcihIM:
GLOBALIST
2018-01-28 12:47:06 UTC
https://i1.wp.com/www.triceedneywire.com/images/stories/BusinessImages/barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
So JOURNALISM is dead and PROPAGANDA has replaced it.
Jack Fate
2018-01-28 12:48:14 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"Modern journalism is about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on DemocRATS.
https://i1.wp.com/www.triceedneywire.com/images/stories/BusinessImages/barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
"I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic...We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan"
"how the photo was kept a secret"
Obama had Nation of Islam followers working for him in his Chicago office'
So JOURNALISM is dead and PROPAGANDA has replaced it.
Just like in Nazi Germany and you, a fool, approve of your dear leader
who thinks he can run the USA as a godfather of a mafia. Fuck you and
fuck Trump.
GLOBALIST
2018-01-28 13:07:04 UTC
=========================

2018-01-28 13:08:12 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"Modern journalism is about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on DemocRATS.
https://i1.wp.com/www.triceedneywire.com/images/stories/BusinessImages/barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
"I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic...We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan"
"how the photo was kept a secret"
Obama had Nation of Islam followers working for him in his Chicago office'
So JOURNALISM is dead and PROPAGANDA has replaced it.
Just like in Nazi Germany and you, a fool, approve of your dear leader
who thinks he can run the USA as a godfather of a mafia. Fuck you and
fuck Trump.
=========================
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/20161125_trumpgreat.jpg
The fact you are like the North Koreans and consider Trump to be your
Dear Leader is not news, dip shit traitor.
GLOBALIST
2018-01-28 13:24:31 UTC
Post by PJay OD
[...]
I do like the North Korean 'people' and their presence
at the Winter Olympics is absolutely wonderful and
I am hoping against hope that their country will
be unified in our life time.
Traitor?, because I support our President?
Interesting concept!
Jack Fate
2018-01-28 13:27:04 UTC
Post by PJay OD
[...]
We know you're naive as fuck.
Post by GLOBALIST
Traitor?, because I support our President?
Yep.
Post by GLOBALIST
Interesting concept!
Only if you're stupid like you are.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:16:06 UTC
Yep.

2018-01-28 23:05:33 UTC
Modern jouranlism was created by Bill Clinton when he
deregulated the media and sold us all down the river with
the Telecommunications Act of 1996.
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/34789-democracy-in-peril-twenty-years-of-media-consolidation-under-the-telecommunications-act

The only valid censorship of ideas
is the right of people not to listen.