A Good Catholic Joke
2018-02-14 18:30:05 UTC
Can anyone be a part of the Global Hive Mind? Or do you have to be
brainwashed first?

-----------------

"Al Gore Sees Technology Creating a Global Hive Mind

By Tess Townsend, Staff reporter, Inc.com

The networks created by the internet and mobile devices do more than
spread ideas, according to former U.S. vice president Al Gore. They
flip the switch of humanity's collective mind.

Speaking Thursday at the Connect 2016 conference in San Francisco, the
politician and environmental activist, who serves on the board at
Apple, said the internet allows people to think collectively in a way
that is already transforming politics.

"I do think there is the emergence of a global mind . . ."
https://www.inc.com/tess-townsend/al-gore-networks-influence-politics.html

We are not afraid to entrust the American
people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas,
alien philosophies, and competitive values.
For a nation that is afraid to let its
people judge the truth and falsehood in an
open market is a nation that is afraid of
its people.
-- John F. Kennedy