POTUS can never be 'impeached' for exercising his constitutional authority. (The Hill 12/4/17)
PJay OD
2017-12-05 10:42:14 UTC
POTUS can never be 'impeached' for exercising his constitutional authority. (The Hill 12/4/17)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363077-trump-dershowitz-interview-on-witch-hunt-a-must-watch
GLOBALIST
2017-12-05 12:00:14 UTC
Post by PJay OD
POTUS can never be 'impeached' for exercising his constitutional authority. (The Hill 12/4/17)
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363077-trump-dershowitz-interview-on-witch-hunt-a-must-watch
Impeachment? Russia/Putin? blah blah blah blah
One year later.....sore losers are still eaten up by their
hatred.
Jack Fate
It will be so much fun to rub it in your low life face.
JackPineSavage
2017-12-05 14:44:04 UTC
Post by PJay OD
POTUS can never be 'impeached' for exercising his constitutional
authority. (The Hill 12/4/17)
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363077-trump-dershowitz-interview-on-witch-hunt-a-must-watch
Impeachment?  Russia/Putin?  blah blah blah blah
One year later.....sore losers are still eaten up by their
hatred.
It will be so much fun to rub it in your low life face.
You mean like you did when Sanders was elected presi......er, wait, that
didn't happen, did it?
Jack Fate
Not yet.
Tzatz Ziki