The Memo Doesn’t Vindicate Trump. It’s More Proof of Obstruction.
Add Reply
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-03 18:51:52 UTC
The Whining Donald:
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/09/15/trump-ill-choose-the-best-people-for-my-administration.html
"I'll choose the best people for my administration."

Clearly "the best people" are those who lie just as he The Whining Donald
himself continually does!
ha ha ha

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mcfarland/trump-pick-k-t-mcfarland-withdraws-nomination-as-envoy-to-singapore-idUSKBN1FM2L8

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - K.T. McFarland, picked by President Donald Trump to
be the U.S. ambassador to Singapore, withdrew from consideration for the job
on Friday after her nomination became stalled in the U.S. Senate.

McFarland was on Trump’s presidential transition team and later appointed
deputy national security adviser under Michael Flynn.

Trump nominated McFarland last May to be the U.S. envoy to Singapore. When
the U.S. Senate did not act on the nomination by the end of 2017 the White
House resubmitted her nomination in early January.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee said in December that McFarland’s
nomination had been delayed due to concerns about her testimony to Congress
over communications with Russia.

McFarland had said in a written response to a question from Democratic
Senator Cory Booker, a foreign relations committee member, that she was “not
aware” of communications between Trump’s former national security adviser,
Michael Flynn and Sergei Kislyak, when Kislyak was ambassador to Russia.

However, the New York Times reported early in December that it had obtained
an email McFarland sent on Dec. 29, 2016, the day former President Barack
Obama’s administration authorized new sanctions against Russia, saying Flynn
would talk to Kislyak that evening.

/snip - read the cited linked article/
GLOBALIST
2018-02-03 19:18:41 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
Explain to us why her withdrawal is a problem?
Folks consider jobs all the time and at the last
minute realize they don't like it .
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-03 23:52:52 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:702c78fd-5735-47e1-be2c-***@googlegroups.com...

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:51:48 PM UTC-6, Lawrence Akutagawa
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ummm...Village Idiot, why are you lying yet again like that serpent in the
Garden of Eden?

Please quote my words, Village Idiot, where I said that "her withdrawal is a
problem."
Do identify, Village Idiot, my sentence where I said that "her withdrawal is
a problem."

Why, Village Idiot, do you like to lie as much as you the Village Idiot
clearly do...as here?
Were you, Village Idiot, naturally born loving to lie as much as you clearly
do?
Or does lying come part and parcel with being the Village Idiot that you the
Village Idiot blatantly are?
Or did it take years and years and years of hard, persistent, and determined
work to learn to love to lie as much as you clearly do?
Or is this lying simply to have a sin at your next confession?

Please clarify, Village idiot.
ha ha ha

And again does the Village Idiot perform his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue, of course with his tail
well between his legs, back into that deep dark dank same-o same-o hole
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-03 23:55:51 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

Do explain to us, Village Idiot, what tortuous and convoluted logic you the
Village Idiot used to conclude from my words here:
"Clearly "the best people" are those who lie just as he The Whining Donald
himself continually does!"

your statement

under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-03 23:56:13 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-04 00:00:01 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

Golly gee...the Village Idiot is at it again with his wishful thinking - his
"intent" and mindreading combo...of course as a result making again like
that serpent in the Garden of Eden!

Prove me wrong, Village Idiot, by quoting the sentence(s) from my comments
and/or from the cited Reuters article that say that McFarland "at the last
minute realize[d] they don't like it."

under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-04 00:32:09 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

You, my dear Village Idiot, most clearly and certainly blatantly here miss
the key point.
The key point, naïve little Village Idiot, is that The Whining Donald's
presidency - including The Whining Donald himself and his Whining Donald
minions - is no more (and certainly no less) than huge...and I mean
huge...entertainment!

Now, Village Idiot, tell us - when is a clown performing "a problem"?
When is an entertainer performing "a problem"?
When is a comedian performing "a problem"?

And here, Village Idiot, we have McFarland - nominated by The Whining Donald
himself - turning out to lie as much as The Whining Donald himself does!
Don't you see the just plain simple ironic humor of that? Isn't that
***F-U-N-N-Y***? That is kind of a like master, like slave kind of thing is
it not?
ha ha ha

Do you get it now, Village Idiot?
And just think, Village Idiot, we have at least a minimum of almost whole
three more years of such fun, fun, fun entertainment yet before us!
Are we not just as lucky as lucky as can be to have The Whining Donald
around for such wonderful and marvelous entertainment!
yuk yuk yuk

under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-04 05:42:37 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

Here, once again the Village Idiot - though a college graduate, a medical
school graduate (with A!), and a PhD - clearly and most obviously does not
at all have the intelligence and smarts to address logically and cogently
the issue at hand and so as a result resorts once again - as usual - to
throwing out another of his much renown "Look here, not there" ploys!

"not there"
- "Clearly "the best people" are those who lie just as he The Whining Donald
himself continually does!"

"Look here:
- "Explain to us why her withdrawal is a problem?"
yadda yadda yadda