MAXINE "No evidence of collusion"....she was trapped in a corner and had to admit it.
2017-05-19 14:34:53 UTC

When Sam Stein of the Huffington Post, who I have a great deal of newfound respect for, asked Mrs. Waters, “But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet?”
=======================

Now please tell us what an independent counsel is suppose to find?
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 14:36:30 UTC
Now please tell us what an independent counsel is suppose to find?
When they're through, we'll know what they find, DUMB ASS!
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:21:57 UTC
When
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:04:57 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:b1a9f7c6-0749-4a36-8bc5-***@googlegroups.com...

http://youtu.be/abgxBCVL7pg

When Sam Stein of the Huffington Post, who I have a great deal of newfound
respect for, asked Mrs. Waters, “But just to be clear, there has been no
actual evidence yet?”
=======================

Now please tell us what an independent counsel is suppose to find?

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!