White Students Banned From Student Lounge At D.C. University: "Nothing More Important Than A Multicultural Campus"
2017-05-19 01:23:36 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/white-students-banned-student-lounge-dc-university-nothing-more-important-multicultu
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 11:09:52 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/white-students-banned-student-lounge-dc-university-nothing-more-important-multicultu
In a way I sort of love this. Blacks are driving whites to become
more unified in ignoring them period. Whites should just proceed
as usual and that will only make the blacks look like what they
really are.....clowns.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 16:58:44 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/white-students-banned-student-lounge-dc-university-nothing-more-important-multicultu
In a way I sort of love this. Blacks are driving whites to become
more unified in ignoring them period. Whites should just proceed
as usual and that will only make the blacks look like what they
really are.....clowns.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!