Comey documented Trump request to drop Flynn investigation in memo: Source
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-17 08:01:27 UTC
Whee!!!

It's (contraction, not possessive) definitely show time in the circus into
which The Whining Donald and his Whining Donald minions have morphed the
White House in four short months!

Who needs to have The Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus around
when The Greatest Show on Earth is right there at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
in Washington, D.C.?

Are we having fun yet, or are we having fun yet!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-disputes-report-trump-asked-comey-drop/story?id=47448551

James Comey, the recently fired FBI director, was asked by President Donald
Trump to end an investigation into the actions of former national security
adviser Michael Flynn, according to a memo Comey wrote about his
conversation with the president, a source close to the former director
confirmed to ABC News.

The New York Times was the first to report the discussion and subsequent
memo Tuesday.

In the memo, which Comey shared with top FBI associates, the former director
wrote that Trump said, "I hope you can let this go," in relation to the
inquiry into Flynn's actions.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,”
said Trump to Comey, according to the source who read the memo. “He is a
good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

ABC News has not seen the memo and Comey has not commented on the matter.

Multiple sources who have worked closely with the former director, including
within the Justice Department, say Comey is known for his fastidious
notetaking.

"He documents everything," one source said.

/snip - read the cited linked article/
GLOBALIST
2017-05-17 13:59:41 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
There is no memo. No one has ever seen the so-called
memo. When you have found the memo on line, show
it to us please
Jack Fate
2017-05-17 14:03:07 UTC
There is no memo.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-20170517-story.html

Now shut the fuck up. Your toddler in chief soon will be history.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-17 17:15:40 UTC
Now
2017-05-18 21:17:04 UTC
There is no memo.
You have no brain. You are a stupid village idiot.

DISMISSED!