Trump worked with both parties to create a path to citizenship + plus support for our WALL
2018-01-26 01:20:32 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42825431

President Trump is in Switzerland as we speak
This is why Trump is not a Republican
nor a Democrat.
He gets work done with the art of the deal.

-------------------
I would think this limited number would put
a fire under the butts of folks who really
are going to work hard to get their citizenship.
Jack Fate
2018-01-26 09:35:00 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42825431
President Trump is in Switzerland as we speak
This is why Trump is not a Republican
nor a Democrat.
He gets work done with the art of the deal.
I would think this limited number would put
a fire under the butts of folks who really
are going to work hard to get their citizenship.
Don't count your stupid wall before you have the money. Did you know
that Trump lies? Well, stupid, he does.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:23:01 UTC
Don't