Interviews with evangelicals in Alabama about their election
2017-12-06 13:27:02 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42243132/alabama-evangelicals-at-a-crossroads-over-roy-moore

The key word I hear is "proven", not some 40 year old "allegations"
One gal related that a 17 year old cousin married a 30 some
year old man and they stayed married 50 years.
Dating a teenager is not illegal
Jack Fate
2017-12-06 13:46:07 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42243132/alabama-evangelicals-at-a-crossroads-over-roy-moore
The key word I hear is "proven", not some 40 year old "allegations"
If there was only one or two, maybe. But dozens? And he was banned from
the mall? Damn, you're stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
One gal related that a 17 year old cousin married a 30 some
year old man and they stayed married 50 years.
Dating a teenager is not illegal
Yes, it is. It's called child abuse. How many teenagers have you fucked,
dip shit?
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 16:10:13 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
One gal related that a 17 year old cousin married a 30 some
year old man and they stayed married 50 years.
Dating a teenager is not illegal
Yes, it is. It's called child abuse. How many teenagers have you fucked,
dip shit?
Not as Many as you? 18 is the new 21, "dip shit".