CALIFORNIA DemocRAT: the thought of (impeaching) President Donald tRUMP "keeps her awake at night",...Crowd cheers ... as she encourages harassment of tRUMP officials, supporters,..."'get' Pence once tRUMP impeached..." https
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-09-11 10:33:20 UTC
CALIFORNIA DemocRAT: the thought of (impeaching) President Donald tRUMP "keeps her awake at night",...Crowd cheers ... as she encourages harassment of tRUMP officials, supporters,..."'get' Pence once tRUMP impeached..."

"... I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment...”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/maxine-waters-openly-admits-shes-going-for-impeachment-of-trump-and-pence/

(video imbedded)

"..He’s guilty of the only crime that matters — beating Hillary..." (plus replacing a black man as POTUS)
Weatherman
2018-09-11 10:53:21 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> "..He’s guilty of the only crime that matters — beating Hillary..." (plus replacing a black man as POTUS)

The above is the stupid and false straw man that the right wing plays
whenever the truth is told about Trump.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 12:19:07 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 5:53:20 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:

> PJay OD wrote:
{{

"..He’s guilty of the only crime that matters — beating Hillary..." (plus replacing a black man as POTUS)

}}

{

}

and the pursuit of that "truth' should "encourage the harassment of tRUMP officials, supporters" and "get Pence once tRUMP impeached", right Spaniard?
Weatherman
2018-09-11 12:25:52 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 5:53:20 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>
>> PJay OD wrote:
> {{
>
> "..He’s guilty of the only crime that matters — beating Hillary..." (plus replacing a black man as POTUS)
>
> }}
>
> {
> The above is the stupid and false straw man that the right wing plays
> whenever the truth is told about Trump.
>
> }
>
> and the pursuit of that "truth' should "encourage the harassment of tRUMP officials, supporters" and "get Pence once tRUMP impeached", right Spaniard?

Yep, get rid of all the traitors which means every person Trump has
hired or appointed, stupid traitor. They will be lucky if they're just
fired instead of being shot dead for treason.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 13:05:52 UTC

(

Yep, get rid of all the traitors which means every person Trump has
hired or appointed, stupid traitor. They will be lucky if they're just
fired instead of being shot dead for treason.

}
Check our Constitutioo, Spaniard.

The country has to be involved in a declared war before anyone could be tried and then shot for 'treason'.
Weatherman
2018-09-11 13:32:03 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7:25:51 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>> PJay OD wrote:

>>> {{
>>>
>>> "..He’s guilty of the only crime that matters — beating Hillary..." (plus replacing a black man as POTUS)
>>>
>>> }}
>>>
>>> {
>>> The above is the stupid and false straw man that the right wing plays
>>> whenever the truth is told about Trump.
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> and the pursuit of that "truth' should "encourage the harassment of tRUMP officials, supporters" and "get Pence once tRUMP impeached", right Spaniard?
>>>

> (
>
> Yep, get rid of all the traitors which means every person Trump has
> hired or appointed, stupid traitor. They will be lucky if they're just
> fired instead of being shot dead for treason.
>
> }
> Check our Constitutioo, Spaniard.
>
> The country has to be involved in a declared war before anyone could be tried and then shot for 'treason'.

Not true, dip shit traitor.

Educate yourself:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

And try to learn simple English even if Trump can't.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 13:42:05 UTC

The COTUS is the law of our land, not Webster's dictionary, Spaniard
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:22:49 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:32:02 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>> PJay OD wrote:

>>> (
>>>
>>> Yep, get rid of all the traitors which means every person Trump has
>>> hired or appointed, stupid traitor. They will be lucky if they're just
>>> fired instead of being shot dead for treason.
>>>
>>> }
>>> Check our Constitutioo, Spaniard.
>>>
>>> The country has to be involved in a declared war before anyone could be tried and then shot for 'treason'.
>>>

>> Not true, dip shit traitor.
>>
>> Educate yourself:
>>
>> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason
>>
>> And try to learn simple English even if Trump can't.
>
> The COTUS is the law of our land, not Webster's dictionary, Spaniard

I don't do Olde English but you must have been there.