Putin laughing his ass off over America's screwball Democratic witch hunt
2017-05-18 16:21:24 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/russia-is-putin-laughing-at-us-over-moscow-controversies.html
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 16:31:57 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/russia-is-putin-laughing-at-us-over-moscow-controversies.html
Quoting two well known liars, Putin and Fox News. Keep up the good work,
low IQ village idiot.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 17:50:27 UTC
Quot
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-18 19:40:41 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:b8d054f8-e040-4b1b-aa03-***@googlegroups.com...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/russia-is-putin-laughing-at-us-over-moscow-controversies.html

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Well, this link from the Village Idiot shows right well why Putin - and
anyone else - should be laughing.

- Item:
The linked article reinforces the observation that The Whining Donald is
entirely 100% oblivious to - and does not at all understand/comprehend the
fact...yes, fact...that he The Whining Donald is solely responsible for
these current controversies in which he The Whining Donald finds himself.
o Who fired Comey but The Whining Donald himself?
o Who shared that classified information but The Whining Donald himself?

- Item:
The Whining Donald is still - well over six months now - whining and
whining and whining over the 2016 November 8, 2016 presidential election!
Whine on, Whining Donald, do whine on!

Thank you, Village Idiot, for brightening the day for all us with your link!

And now the Village Idiot will brighten our day yet even more with his next
performance of his Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issues
stated in his link, of course with his tail most correctly positioned
between his legs, back into that deep dark dungeon like hole of his under
his rock!