I don't think we are ever going to see SPRING
2018-04-08 14:04:27 UTC
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 14:46:22 UTC
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
You are in an area of the world that will suffer the most from MAN MADE
climate change and you're too fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to
move. You're so fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to know where to
move.
GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 14:56:31 UTC
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
You are in an area of the world that will suffer the most from MAN MADE
climate change and you're too fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to
move. You're so fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to know where to
move.
Man made climate?..........Boy has our technology gotten that good?
We can control the climate?
Missourians have been laughing for eons that our weather
can change 2 or 3 times within one day.
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 14:57:50 UTC
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
You are in an area of the world that will suffer the most from MAN MADE
climate change and you're too fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to
move. You're so fucking ignorant, uneducated and stupid to know where to
move.
Man made climate?..........Boy has our technology gotten that good?
We can control the climate?
We can definitely affect it, stupid.
If you live, you will not have the last laugh, stupid.
Gary
2018-04-08 15:43:52 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 07:04:27 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
Our weather has been very unsettled. We'll have a nice warm day
(high 74) followed by two or three days of highs in the low 60s. And
we are also having a lot of wind.
GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 18:15:51 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
It is still colder than hell. The only good thing today
is that here is no wind.
But maybe this is a preview of having a milder summer.
I have seen the Forth of July as a nice day.
Our weather has been very unsettled. We'll have a nice warm day
(high 74) followed by two or three days of highs in the low 60s. And
we are also having a lot of wind.
March winds are still going on here also.
Stuff that did't make it in the dumpsters
is blowing all up and down the allies.
That is the good thing about plastic grocery bags
You can not only pick up dog crap but I can fill
a bag with litter just walking to and from.