"EU criticised for ‘pathetic’ response to violence in SPAIN" Express (UK) http
Add Reply
PJay OD
2017-10-05 19:20:20 UTC
"EU criticised for ‘pathetic’ response to violence in SPAIN" Express (UK) http

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/862201/catalonia-referendum-barcelona-catalan-eu-response-violence-police-independence-spain-news
Jack Fate
2017-10-05 19:24:13 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"EU criticised for ‘pathetic’ response to violence in SPAIN" Express (UK) http
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/862201/catalonia-referendum-barcelona-catalan-eu-response-violence-police-independence-spain-news
Jordi Pujol and his friends who are being investigated for corruption
would not be investigated if Catalonia become independent. It's that
simple. The rest is smoke screen.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-15 06:33:35 UTC
Jor

2017-10-05 19:51:03 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"EU criticised for ‘pathetic’ response to violence in SPAIN" Express (UK) http
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/862201/catalonia-referendum-barcelona-catalan-eu-response-violence-police-independence-spain-news
If Catalonia had no reason to secede before, now they have plenty.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-05/everything-you-need-know-about-catalan-independence-referendum
Jack Fate
Not the reason. That's smoke screen. Look here, not at Pujol.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 18:59:41 UTC
Not