Long long list of desperate attempts to fool the public
2018-03-12 20:18:48 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/ISupportThePoliceNotCriminals/photos/a.374038356117615.1073741828.374034612784656/832021600319286/?type=3&theater
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 21:56:36 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/ISupportThePoliceNotCriminals/photos/a.374038356117615.1073741828.374034612784656/832021600319286/?type=3&theater
She won by over three million votes, liar.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 22:11:25 UTC
Funny she isn't the president then, huh?
Jack Fate
2018-03-13 10:05:20 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/ISupportThePoliceNotCriminals/photos/a.374038356117615.1073741828.374034612784656/832021600319286/?type=3&theater
She won by over three million votes, liar.
Funny she isn't the president then, huh?
No it isn't funny. It's sad and she should rightfully be president, not
the con man who had help from Russia.
me
2018-03-13 01:00:25 UTC
“You can fool some of the people all of the time...” but a ‘public’ does not exist and so can not be fooled.
http://www.endit.info/Myth.shtml
m***@my-deja.com
2018-03-13 10:25:36 UTC
“You can fool some of the people all of the time...” but a ‘public’ does not exist and so can not be fooled.
http://www.endit.info/Myth.shtml
You beat me to it Werner. I was going to mention that you
don't believe in a "public".
So we need to replace the word "public" with "people".