Why Does Trump Hate Democracy?
Add Reply
Weatherman
2018-09-13 15:29:16 UTC
ALL CEOs hate democracy, that's why, stupid traitors. Not one CEO wants
workers voting. So, stupid traitors, if the Dems don't take the House in
November, welcome to the CSA and RIP the USA.
Dan C
2018-09-14 03:08:54 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:29:16 +0200, Weatherman wrote:

> ALL CEOs hate democracy, that's why, stupid traitors. Not one CEO wants
> workers voting. So, stupid traitors, if the Dems don't take the House in
> November, welcome to the CSA and RIP the USA.

Blah blah blah blah, blah. Same old tired shit you've been spewing for
two years. Nobody believes it, you stupid drooling fuck.

The Dims will *NOT* be taking the house in November. Dipshits like
Pelousy, Feinstain, and little Corey Fukn Booker have all but assured that.

<GUFFAW>

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Rabbit pushed him off the speeding train.
Weatherman
2018-09-14 09:30:37 UTC
Dan C wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:29:16 +0200, Weatherman wrote:
>
>> ALL CEOs hate democracy, that's why, stupid traitors. Not one CEO wants
>> workers voting. So, stupid traitors, if the Dems don't take the House in
>> November, welcome to the CSA and RIP the USA.
>
> Blah blah blah blah, blah. Same old tired shit you've been spewing for
> two years. Nobody believes it, you stupid drooling fuck.

It\s happening right in front of your eyes but your racism and bigotry
won't let you see it.

> The Dims will *NOT* be taking the house in November. Dipshits like
> Pelousy, Feinstain, and little Corey Fukn Booker have all but assured that.
>
> <GUFFAW>

You better hope you're wrong. If they lose, start learning Russian, comrade.