Prince Harry to Marry a Negro
2018-05-15 11:49:51 UTC
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be
only half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)

I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/15/meghan-markles-mother-now-expected-walk-aisle-else-could/
Gary
2018-05-15 14:31:00 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 07:46:16 -0500, David Hartung
Post by Gary
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be
only half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/15/meghan-markles-mother-now-expected-walk-aisle-else-could/
Why would it matter?
The Throne and the Royal family on it have been something the peasants
could look up to for over 1,000 years. They are there by "divine
right". I doubt anybody ever looked up to the field hands and cotton
pickers Meghan's mother is descended from. While Harry's ancestors
were conquering the world -- Meghans were swinging around on the tree
limbs of Africa.
b flanier
2018-05-15 19:25:00 UTC
...I wonder... ?
I'll bet you do, Gary, I'll bet you do.

"Get right with Jesus, Gary! Stop wandering." ~ M.L. King
Gary
2018-05-15 22:30:54 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 12:25:00 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
Post by b flanier
...I wonder... ?
I'll bet you do, Gary, I'll bet you do.
"Get right with Jesus, Gary! Stop wandering." ~ M.L. King
If this had happened 200 years ago, Harry would be reclassified from
"Royal" to "Peon". (A peed-on peon)
b flanier
2018-05-17 17:58:28 UTC
If this had happened 200 years ago,
C'mon Gary-get off your high horse. If you had seen a comely wench
during your salad days, no matter the color, you too would have gone
ga-ga.

Why, I'll bet, you would have even leaned in on Leela Turanga
of Futurama fame.

See:http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Leela_Turanga
Gary
2018-05-17 22:29:31 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:58:28 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
Post by b flanier
Post by Gary
If this had happened 200 years ago,
C'mon Gary-get off your high horse. If you had seen a comely wench
during your salad days, no matter the color, you too would have gone
ga-ga.
It never happened. Even when I was in town seeing hundreds of them.

Back when I was about 18 -- I visited the rural area when we had once
lived near Atlanta. I met the younger brother of a friend who I
knew in school. He was about 14. One day he and his friend was
telling about how much they would love to meet a girl for sex. Turns
out they admitted they had never had a girl. However -- they did
admit to having had sex with a hen, a cow and a sheep.

I asked about colored girls. They answered -- "OH, no, no !"

I honestly don't know if I would have or not. But I was never close
enough to a black girl to find out. Over the years, I've had three
black male friends. But no girls.

Did you ever wonder why so many plantation owners had sex with their
female slaves back in the 1850s ?
Not familiar with that name.
El Castor
2018-05-18 05:03:03 UTC
Post by b flanier
Why, I'll bet, you would have even leaned in on Leela Turanga
of Futurama fame.
See:http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Leela_Turanga
Not familiar with that name.
When Thomas Jefferson's wife, Martha, died, he promised her, on her
death bed, that he would never re-marry. Why would she care? She
didn't want her two daughters raised by a step mother who would favor
her own children over Martha's. Jefferson kept his promise, but over
the years had children by the slave Sally Hemmings, who was the half
sister of his dead wife, Martha -- Sally's father being Martha's
father.

102 passengers came over on the Mayflower. Today, 35 million Americans
can trace their ancestry to one of those pilgrims. I'm one of them.
There were a Hell of a lot more slaves than Pilgrims, so how many
Americans have a drop or two of slave blood -- or maybe some Sioux or
Cherokee? One Hell of a lot I would guess.
Gary
2018-05-18 12:12:58 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 22:03:03 -0700, El Castor
Post by b flanier
Why, I'll bet, you would have even leaned in on Leela Turanga
of Futurama fame.
See:http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Leela_Turanga
Not familiar with that name.
When Thomas Jefferson's wife, Martha, died, he promised her, on her
death bed, that he would never re-marry. Why would she care? She
didn't want her two daughters raised by a step mother who would favor
her own children over Martha's. Jefferson kept his promise, but over
the years had children by the slave Sally Hemmings, who was the half
sister of his dead wife, Martha -- Sally's father being Martha's
father.
After being taught about Jefferson in grammar school -- I always
thought of him as the greatest of the Founders. That is -- until a
few years ago when I learned about him and Sally. Now -- I think of
him as ..... something else.
Post by El Castor
102 passengers came over on the Mayflower. Today, 35 million Americans
can trace their ancestry to one of those pilgrims. I'm one of them.
There were a Hell of a lot more slaves than Pilgrims, so how many
Americans have a drop or two of slave blood -- or maybe some Sioux or
Cherokee? One Hell of a lot I would guess.
I'm not so sure. I spent a few years doing genealogy as my hobby.
Looking back through the old records -- you pick up a lot of
interesting things. Prior to the end of slavery (1865) what happened
to Ol' Master's kids by his slave ? They were not accepted by white
people so they stayed -- and mated with blacks. So his white blood
was quickly lost without passing to many (if any) white children.

After slavery -- the census records were very careful to note if a
person even "looked" like he had black in him. (and 1/8th "octoroons"
looked that way). That takes us to 1890 -- when the records are
pretty sure to tell of the recent ancestry of all white Americans.
(at least -- in the South) So -- if your grandparents (born before
1900) were not noted as "N" (negro) or "M" (mulatto) -- you can be
sure you are not :-)

Anyway -- a drop or two of slave blood -- doesn't matter. Heck --
we've all got a drop or of of monkey blood in us. Who cares ? They
did in Mississippi. The old law stated that --- "the child of a
quadroon (1/8th black) by a white man -- was accepted as white."
b flanier
2018-05-18 19:07:35 UTC
Anyway -- a drop or two of slave blood -- doesn't matter. Heck --
we've all got a drop or of of monkey blood in us. Who cares ? ...
Gary, you seem to be consumed by this inconsequential racial issue.
May I recommend a book to you by Adam Rutherford, "A brief History
Of Everyone Who Ever Lived".

The book may be a bit technical for you but it reveals the absurdity
of your racial thinking using the latest advances in DNA research.
Essentially, we are all related, however distantly, to each other as
a species..

Read it and get right with the Lord! Oh, yes, stop with your ignorant
rants about race. That does not become you.
Gary
2018-05-18 22:48:50 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 12:07:35 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
Post by b flanier
Post by Gary
Anyway -- a drop or two of slave blood -- doesn't matter. Heck --
we've all got a drop or of of monkey blood in us. Who cares ? ...
Gary, you seem to be consumed by this inconsequential racial issue.
May I recommend a book to you by Adam Rutherford, "A brief History
Of Everyone Who Ever Lived".
The book may be a bit technical for you
Are you trying to say that if it contains some math more advanced that
2+2=4 -- it might be over my head ? (maybe you're right)
Post by b flanier
but it reveals the absurdity
of your racial thinking using the latest advances in DNA research.
Do you mean the advances they use ? Or the ones I use ? Actually,
if I had my choice -- I would not think about race at all. However I
live in a town (like most Southern towns) with many black folks.
When I go to the shopping mall -- I see about 150 to 300. So I can't
help but think about the subject.
Post by b flanier
Essentially, we are all related, however distantly, to each other as
a species..
As I said, we are also related to the monkeys. But does that mean
you want to have one over for Sunday dinner ?
Post by b flanier
Read it and get right with the Lord! Oh, yes, stop with your ignorant
rants about race. That does not become you.
I don't rant. I merely point out facts. People who disagree with me
-- tend to rant.
El Castor
2018-05-18 19:16:38 UTC
Post by El Castor
[...]
So why do you care if Markle has some Black blood? Very attractive
woman and obviously smart. Harry could do a lot worse.
Gary
2018-05-18 22:53:12 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 12:16:38 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
I lived in England when Elizabeth became queen. Since then, I've
been a fan and admirer of her family. But I now begin to see they
are on a downhill slope. I suppose Harry can't help what he does.
After all -- his white-trash mother (Diana) was snuggling up to muslim
men when he was a boy. He's just taking after her. I am surprised
that Queen Elizabeth has agreed to it.
El Castor
2018-05-19 08:40:34 UTC
Post by El Castor
[...]
Harry isn't the first. Washington's nemesis, George III, married
Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, who is believed to have had Black
blood on both sides of her family, and somehow the monarchy survived.
The British monarchy has become a tourist attraction. Meghan Markle is
a big time revenue enhancement, and I'll bet she turns out to be a lot
better behaved than Diana.
Gary
2018-05-19 12:14:27 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 01:40:34 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
So why do you care if Markle has some Black blood? Very attractive
woman and obviously smart. Harry could do a lot worse.
I lived in England when Elizabeth became queen. Since then, I've
been a fan and admirer of her family. But I now begin to see they
are on a downhill slope. I suppose Harry can't help what he does.
After all -- his white-trash mother (Diana) was snuggling up to muslim
men when he was a boy. He's just taking after her. I am surprised
that Queen Elizabeth has agreed to it.
Harry isn't the first. Washington's nemesis, George III, married
Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, who is believed to have had Black
blood on both sides of her family, and somehow the monarchy survived.
I tend to think that rumor was untrue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_of_Mecklenburg-Strelitz

".....Critics of Valdes's theory point out that Margarita's and
Madragana's distant perch in the queen's family tree – nine and 15
generations removed, respectively – makes any African ancestry that
they bequeathed to Charlotte negligible and even doubt whether
Madragana was black. In addition, Charlotte shared descent from
Alfonso and Madragana with a large proportion of Europe's royalty and
nobility....."

Had it happened at all it would have happened 700 years ago. That
was before Europeans knew what a negro was :-)
Post by El Castor
The British monarchy has become a tourist attraction. Meghan Markle is
a big time revenue enhancement, and I'll bet she turns out to be a lot
better behaved than Diana.
Too bad Harry chose Meghan. He could probably have gotten Oprah
instead.

Another thought. Is there a shortage of attractive and desirable
young white women in England ? Or is Harry just wanting to see how
"strange" the TV models are ?
El Castor
They both did what they wanted. None of my business -- or yours. )-8
Gary
2018-05-20 12:01:28 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 15:38:31 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
The British monarchy has become a tourist attraction. Meghan Markle is
a big time revenue enhancement, and I'll bet she turns out to be a lot
better behaved than Diana.
Too bad Harry chose Meghan. He could probably have gotten Oprah
instead.
Another thought. Is there a shortage of attractive and desirable
young white women in England ? Or is Harry just wanting to see how
"strange" the TV models are ?
They both did what they wanted. None of my business -- or yours. )-8
You're right. I'm sorry ! I apologize. I had forgotten that at the
end of the Civil War -- the Yankees had declared the freed slaves to
be humans.

Oh, well. This is real difficult for me. After being a life-long
admirer of the Royal family -- it's hard for me to now think of them
as "white-trash". But ... thanks to Harry, that's what they are.
El Castor
2018-05-20 19:52:00 UTC
Post by El Castor
[...]
Oh my. Did you watch the wedding? If you did, you would really be
going nuts. (-8
Gary
2018-05-20 21:26:03 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 12:52:00 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
I watched it ! And I just got through watching a re-run of it on
Public TV. And naturally, the re-run by GPTV -- showed more blacks
than royals. What is happening to this world ?
El Castor
2018-05-21 00:25:18 UTC
Post by El Castor
[...]
Even I have to admit the Black angle was WAY overdone. If Martin
Luther King was still alive, he would have gotten an hour and his own
pulpit. What were they thinking? Whatever Meghan Markle is, they have
never seen anything like her in Africa.
Gary
2018-05-21 11:45:43 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 17:25:18 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
I did notice Prince Charles would laugh every now and then -- and wink
at his companion. I suppose that was the longest he'd ever listened
to a colored boy.

Back when I visited England in the 1950s -- they still had a very
strict class system. With the king at the top -- and everybody else
below. Here is a list of social classes -- from top to bottom.

King
Duke
Marquess
Count
Viscount
Baron
Rich man
Working man
Peasant
Criminals
White trash
House negro
Yard negro

With the exception of the nobles -- it was not a lot different from
the system my family in Georgia respected.

b flanier
2018-05-20 19:59:46 UTC
Oh, well. This is real difficult for me. After being a life-long
admirer of the Royal family -- it's hard for me to now think...
My best advice to you is to start thinking again. I know it will
be difficult but, hey, Gary, give it a try. And take two aspirins
and post in the morning.

"Why doesn't Gary spend his time contemplating his navel?" ~J.Baldwin