Bath Shit Stupid Alt Right vs. The Pope
2017-03-07 17:49:11 UTC
2017-03-07 18:20:21 UTC
Post by Z
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17200900_10208627892715126_2606527281718275980_n.jpg?oh=27b421396cfc9cd833e2bcbb4b4ab744&oe=59376DBE
Pope Francis being a Jesuit , first of all, they
are educators and have the best universities in
the world and most of them have double or
triple degrees to qualify to teach in their
universities.
But any Pope does not make dogmatic statements
about science. He might have good insight into
science, but is not a matter of faith. I am still
free to believe the world is flat.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-07 19:08:10 UTC
Post by Z
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17200900_10208627892715126_2606527281718275980_n.jpg?oh=27b421396cfc9cd833e2bcbb4b4ab744&oe=59376DBE
Pope Francis being a Jesuit , first of all, they
are educators and have the best universities in
the world and most of them have double or
triple degrees to qualify to teach in their
universities.
But any Pope does not make dogmatic statements
about science. He might have good insight into
science, but is not a matter of faith. I am still
free to believe the world is flat.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Just look at this utterly and completely crappy as can be English of the
Village Idiot on full display yet once again!

Exactly why, Village Idiot, with your crappy crappy English are you still in
this country?

Just look at the Village Idiot once again (of course with "mutual
agreement") perform yet another Intellectual Coward ploy to run away yet
once more from the issue of his crappy crappy English, of course with his
tail blatantly displayed between his legs, back into that deep dark dung
filled hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-07 19:25:48 UTC
Post by Z
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17200900_10208627892715126_2606527281718275980_n.jpg?oh=27b421396cfc9cd833e2bcbb4b4ab744&oe=59376DBE
Pope Francis being a Jesuit , first of all, they
are educators and have the best universities in
the world and most of them have double or
triple degrees to qualify to teach in their
universities.
But any Pope does not make dogmatic statements
about science. He might have good insight into
science, but is not a matter of faith. I am still
free to believe the world is flat.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

The good Village Idiot most wisely and certainly knowledgeably says here:
"But any Pope does not make dogmatic statements about science."

Given those words of yours, Village Idiot, do explain how both Pope Paul V
and Pope Urban VIII treated Galileo for supporting the heliocentric model
rather than the Catholic church approved geocentric model?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

wups..and there again goes the most wise and knowledgeable Village Idiot (of
course with "mutual agreement") performing for our entertainment another of
his Intellectual Coward ploys, of course with his tail brazenly held between
his legs, back into that deep dark dungeon like hole of his under his rock!
2017-03-07 20:24:03 UTC
Post by Z
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17200900_10208627892715126_2606527281718275980_n.jpg?oh=27b421396cfc9cd833e2bcbb4b4ab744&oe=59376DBE
Pope Francis being a Jesuit , first of all, they are educators and
have the best universities in the world and most of them have double
or triple degrees to qualify to teach in their universities. But any
Pope does not make dogmatic statements about science. He might have
good insight into science, but is not a matter of faith. I am still
free to believe the world is flat.
In short, you're as stupid and gullible as a rock.