Kellyanne says more heads might roll in the White House- "leakers beware"
2018-05-16 12:39:00 UTC
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-house-staff-leaks-john-mccain-trump-kellyanne-conway-a8352761.html

The person who made the comment about McCaine will not be fired but the
leaker who told the press will be. That is a good thing in my book.
The comment was very innocent and only twisted around to make
it make it sound bad.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 12:45:11 UTC
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-house-staff-leaks-john-mccain-trump-kellyanne-conway-a8352761.html
The person who made the comment about McCaine will not be fired but the
leaker who told the press will be. That is a good thing in my book.
The comment was very innocent and only twisted around to make
it make it sound bad.
The White House will never stop the leaks because, well, they're too
stupid. The only way it will stop is if Trump and Pence are gone, stupid.