I must say...
Add Reply
Dan C
2017-10-05 13:46:32 UTC
...that I'm *VERY* pleased with the effort by all to squash the resident
troll in this newsgroup (known for now as "Jack Fate"). I'm actually
surprised he hasn't nymshifted to try and fool some fools into replying to
him again.

Notice how he posts his troll posts, and *NOBODY* replies to them? LOL

Notice how he ALWAYS replies to certain people, trying to goad them into a
counter-reply, and they DON'T reply? LOL

I guarantee you he's fucking *SEETHING* mad about this. Nothing a troll
hates more than being ignored.

Thank you to all for your OUTSTANDING efforts on this matter, this dipshit
troll will be gone eventually. Please keep it up!!!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he scrambled his partition table.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Jack Fate
2017-10-05 13:51:38 UTC
Post by Dan C
I guarantee you he's fucking *SEETHING* mad about this. Nothing a troll
hates more than being ignored.
Doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer no replies. Now bugger off being as
you're not retired and don't belong here.
Jack Fate
2017-10-05 13:52:58 UTC
Post by Dan C
Thank you to all for your OUTSTANDING efforts on this matter, this dipshit
troll will be gone eventually.
Only in your twisted wet dreams. YOU are the troll that doesn't belong
to you and no one needed to tell anyone not to reply to you as no one
ever does except to tell you to fuck off.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 19:03:49 UTC
Only