Discussion:
For All You RT Lovers
Add Reply
b flanier
2018-09-09 18:51:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html
GLOBALIST
2018-09-09 22:31:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 1:51:48 PM UTC-5, b flanier wrote:
> https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html

Surprise Surprise...they daily (often publish articles our
MSM does not) They have some of the best "journalists" on the ground here in the USA. Yes I said journalists not "news-readers"
mg
2018-09-10 03:38:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html
>
>

Apparently someone in Russia has a sense of humor:

EXCERPT:


"The longer you watch, the more upset Hillary Clinton becomes.”
-- Source: RT airport advertisements
rumpelstiltskin
2018-09-11 04:37:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2018 21:38:24 -0600, mg <***@none.nl> wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
><***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html
>>
>>
>
>Apparently someone in Russia has a sense of humor:
>
>EXCERPT:
>
>
> "The longer you watch, the more upset Hillary Clinton becomes.”
>-- Source: RT airport advertisements


I'm not in airports much and I haven't seen that, but if
RT can put advertisements in airports, that does say
something about "freedom" in the US as opposed to
Russia. I doubt that pro-runaway-capitalism adverts
would be as accommodated in Russian airports, even
though despite all the propaganda, there's no shortage
of runaway capitalism in Russia either, q.v.Vladimir
Putin.
islander
2018-09-11 13:34:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On 9/10/2018 9:37 PM, rumpelstiltskin wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Sep 2018 21:38:24 -0600, mg <***@none.nl> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Apparently someone in Russia has a sense of humor:
>>
>> EXCERPT:
>>
>>
>> "The longer you watch, the more upset Hillary Clinton becomes.”
>> -- Source: RT airport advertisements
>
>
> I'm not in airports much and I haven't seen that, but if
> RT can put advertisements in airports, that does say
> something about "freedom" in the US as opposed to
> Russia. I doubt that pro-runaway-capitalism adverts
> would be as accommodated in Russian airports, even
> though despite all the propaganda, there's no shortage
> of runaway capitalism in Russia either, q.v.Vladimir
> Putin.
>
According to the article, the advertisements were seen in Russian
airports. It appears to be satire.
rumpelstiltskin
2018-09-11 21:20:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 06:34:11 -0700, islander <***@priracy.com> wrote:

>On 9/10/2018 9:37 PM, rumpelstiltskin wrote:
>> On Sun, 09 Sep 2018 21:38:24 -0600, mg <***@none.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
>>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Apparently someone in Russia has a sense of humor:
>>>
>>> EXCERPT:
>>>
>>>
>>> "The longer you watch, the more upset Hillary Clinton becomes.”
>>> -- Source: RT airport advertisements
>>
>>
>> I'm not in airports much and I haven't seen that, but if
>> RT can put advertisements in airports, that does say
>> something about "freedom" in the US as opposed to
>> Russia. I doubt that pro-runaway-capitalism adverts
>> would be as accommodated in Russian airports, even
>> though despite all the propaganda, there's no shortage
>> of runaway capitalism in Russia either, q.v.Vladimir
>> Putin.
>>
>According to the article, the advertisements were seen in Russian
>airports. It appears to be satire.


Oh, OK. I get it now.
rumpelstiltskin
2018-09-11 04:37:51 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.polygraph.info/a/rt-airport-electronic-messages-fact-check/29478421.html


Well most outlets in the USA are propaganda tools
for the culture of rich-people, so it's just a choice
between which set of maggots and tools one finds
less unacceptable. I don't get RT anymore, as I've
mentioned, because their TV transmitter moved
south to San Bruno mountain and there's a steep
hill just to the south of me blocking transmissions
from San Bruno Mountain, including all of NBC.
I'd have to go to the web to pick up RT, but I'm
too lazy and shiftless to do that.

My whole experience of politics in High School
was of the establishment trying to get me to buy
the pro-"free-enterprise" bullshit shaped and fed
to innocent kids by rich people who wanted to
suppress any complaints about themselves being
rich and other people being poor. As I've
mentioned, even at the time I called my "civics"
class "political indoctrination" class. I thought so
then and still feel so now.
Loading...