What happened to all those Clinton antifa as*holes? Why aren't they on the news anymore?
Kirsten Gillibrand, Gun Grabber C_unt
2017-08-12 19:49:48 UTC
Were the youtube videos of antifa getting their asses beat and
the communist run leftwing media (ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN
etc..) refusing to report it getting too many negative comments?
And no sponsor money?
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 20:47:15 UTC
Post by Kirsten Gillibrand, Gun Grabber C_unt
Were the youtube videos of antifa getting their asses beat and
the communist run leftwing media (ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN
etc..) refusing to report it getting too many negative comments?
And no sponsor money?
I think I get your point. The left can tear the
hell out of a city every other week, but this
one incident in Virginia is "horrific-terrible-
uncivil"