Homeland Security slams NBC for their fake news
2018-02-14 19:12:38 UTC
https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/

Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.

Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"

And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again
Jack Fate
2018-02-14 19:51:22 UTC
https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/
Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.
Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"
And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.
But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again
Fake news from the "Conservative Tribune" tabloid. National Enquirer is
more credible.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-15 07:44:05 UTC
Fake

Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-14 23:37:17 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:f891a8b5-29ba-4eb0-a928-***@googlegroups.com...

https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/

Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.

Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"

And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

I really like and very much enjoy whenever the Village Idiot - himself
master progenitor of lies - talks about others creating fake news as he the
Village idiot does right here! Here are some past gems of the Village Idiot
making like that serpent in the Garden of Eden:
- Vatican archives are open to all
- The flamenco is 100% of Arab origin
- "...the Queen of England always says in her Christmas speech. "England is
a Christian nation...." "
- “Every hospital, every university, every civil court room came as a result
of the monasteries and the Catholic church.”
- “Trump won by a landslide”

I had said:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/8uD2BDLilJY/HdGo15l-CgAJ
"If it
- castigates and pounds on others for creating fake news while he
himself is progenitor extraordinaire of creating and spreading fake news as
the Village idiot does,
- pounds on and disparages those who do the very same things that he
himself does as the Village Idiot does

then it most certainly, beyond any doubt, no ifs, buts, or maybes, clearly
and most probably is the Village Idiot!"

And here, of course, the Village Idiot yet again makes my case for me!
ha ha ha

And again does the Village Idiot perform his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue, of course with his tail
well between his legs, back into that deep dark dank same-o same-o hole
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-14 23:37:43 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:f891a8b5-29ba-4eb0-a928-***@googlegroups.com...

https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/

Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.

Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"

And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-14 23:47:06 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:f891a8b5-29ba-4eb0-a928-***@googlegroups.com...

https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/

Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.

Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"

And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

OK, Village Idiot, I'll bite yet once more at your Village Idiot words!

Please, Village Idiot, provide us with a link where factually and honestly
"Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF OF THE ELECTION OF 2016
BEING HACKED" "

Are you, Village Idiot, yet again lying through your Village Idiot teeth
once more, making yet again like the serpent in the Garden of Eden?
Or are you, Village idiot, just using your wishful thinking - your "intent"
and mindreading combo - yet again?
Or are you, Village Idiot, just once more being no more...and no less...than
the Village Idiot that you the Village Idiot clearly are?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

I had said:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/8uD2BDLilJY/HdGo15l-CgAJ
"If it:
- provides a "quotation" without at all properly attributing the person
being quoted as the Village Idiot does,
- lies through his very teeth time and time again as the Village Idiot
does,
- engages in wishful thinking...that wonderful and most marvelous
"intent" and mindreading combo...as the Village Idiot does,
- offers as substantiation of his off the wall statements only his great
big humongous gigantic mouth and not a whit of verifiable substantiation as
the Village Idiot does,
- puts words into the mouths of others as the Village Idiot does,

then it most certainly, beyond any doubt, no ifs, buts, or maybes, clearly
and most probably is the Village Idiot!"

And here yet again does the Village Idiot clearly and most obviously make my
case for me yet again!

under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2018-02-14 23:57:16 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:f891a8b5-29ba-4eb0-a928-***@googlegroups.com...

https://conservativetribune.com/homeland-security-slams-nbc/

Writing their article after an interview and then
writing a story that was not true.

Homeland Security said "THERE WAS NEVER ANY PROOF
OF THE ELECTION OF 2016 BEING HACKED"

And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Here the Village Idiot says most convincingly:
"And there is no evidence that our election this
year will be hacked.

But the left insists on repeating the lie again and again"

Are you here, Village Idiot, really making the case that all the United
States intelligence agencies - FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. - are honestly and
truthfully members of the left?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/politics/intelligence-chiefs-russia-2018-elections-target/index.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-russia-elections/us-2018-elections-under-attack-by-russia-us-intelligence-chief-idUSKCN1FX1Z8
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/us/politics/russia-sees-midterm-elections-as-chance-to-sow-fresh-discord-intelligence-chiefs-warn.html

If so, Village idiot, then please provide verifiable substantiation to back
your words.
If not so, Village Idiot, then what in the world are you the Village Idiot
again ranting and raving over?

I had said:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/8uD2BDLilJY/HdGo15l-CgAJ
" If it:
- definitely does not want to be bothered with facts when he already has
his mind made up as the Village Idiot does not,
- lies through his very teeth time and time again as the Village Idiot
does,
- engages in wishful thinking...that wonderful and most marvelous
"intent" and mindreading combo...as the Village Idiot does,
- is as gullible as gullible as can be as the Village Idiot is,
- believes in that which he wants to believe even when that belief is
verifiably proven false as the Village Idiot does,
- offers as substantiation of his off the wall statements only his great
big humongous gigantic mouth and not a whit of verifiable substantiation as
the Village Idiot does,
- shows an absolute abhorrence of honesty and the truth while embracing
lies and the untruth as the Village Idiot does,

then it most certainly, beyond any doubt, no ifs, buts, or maybes, clearly
and most probably is the Village Idiot!"

Yet once more does the Village idiot make my case for me!