Famous words from President LBJ
2018-09-11 12:40:17 UTC
Dinesh D'Souza

"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."

—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
Weatherman
2018-09-11 12:43:55 UTC

Nothing like finding a racist quote to make a racist's day, right racist?
Gary
2018-09-11 12:45:42 UTC

" I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
GLOBALIST
2018-09-11 14:15:24 UTC

LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
Gary
2018-09-11 14:22:07 UTC
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:15:24 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7:45:43 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 05:40:17 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Dinesh D'Souza
>> >
>> >"Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."
>> >
>> >—Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
>>
>> Then as president, LBJ said:
>>
>> " I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
>
>LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents

Yep. And he's the one who passed enough bills to make those colored, black, african
american, negroes become Democrats. Between 1866 and 1964 -- they preferred the
Republicans :-)
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:25:28 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7:45:43 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 05:40:17 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dinesh D'Souza
>>>
>>> "Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass."
>>>
>>> —Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, 1957
>>
>> Then as president, LBJ said:
>>
>> " I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
>
> LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents

No Kennedy chose him because he needed a southern vice president. Not
only are you bat ship stupid, you failed history if you ever took it.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-11 14:27:16 UTC

So LBJ was not a Democrat, huh?
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:39:07 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 9:25:27 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>> GLOBALIST wrote:

>>> LBJ is one of your great Democrat Presidents
>>>

>> No Kennedy chose him because he needed a southern vice president. Not
>> only are you bat ship stupid, you failed history if you ever took it.
>
> So LBJ was not a Democrat, huh?

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, stupid traitor?