Did football players learn kneeling from Obama?
Bernie
2018-01-12 15:25:58 UTC
He was always kneeling and spreading his ass-cheeks whenever
there was a TV camera or rich old white queer around.
Governor Swill
2018-01-12 18:52:46 UTC
Post by Bernie
He was always kneeling and spreading his ass-cheeks whenever
there was a TV camera or rich old white queer around.
Look, I dislike the President as much as anybody who has more than two
brain cells to rub together, but that was uncalled for.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill