Where are Trumps taxes? we demand to know damn it
2017-04-20 00:22:48 UTC
https://downtrend.com/71superb/tax-cheat-al-sharpton-demands-trump-release-his-tax-returns?utm_source=fn2-1
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-20 02:56:43 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:3b463cf8-4368-43cd-9834-***@googlegroups.com...

https://downtrend.com/71superb/tax-cheat-al-sharpton-demands-trump-release-his-tax-returns?utm_source=fn2-1

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

And here, folks, is yet another "apples vs. oranges" argument forwarded by
none other than the Village Idiot himself!

Do make the logical and substantiated case, Village Idiot, that Sharpton is
or has been US President as is The Whining Donald to make the comparison
touted by you to be indeed a comparable comparison.

You, Village Idiot, are so very, very *F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
ha ha ha

And now - to no one's great surprise - here is the Village Idiot yet again
performing his obligatory Intellectual Coward ploy to again run away from
the issue, of course with his tail most properly tucked between his legs,
back into that deep dark dejected hole of his under his rock!
w***@msn.com
2017-04-20 05:16:29 UTC
https://downtrend.com/71superb/tax-cheat-al-sharpton-demands-trump-release-his-tax-returns?utm_source=fn2-1
Lawrence is so mad that he has pooped in new loincloth. He demands to see those tax returns. Of course he won't kmow about anything that's in those tax papers becausde they don't teach anything like that on his home island school at Ignorancia. Hell, he can't even count the sheets of paper on Trump's tax papers. Any counting to be done is exhausted past twenty because that's where he runs out of fingers and toes. He could use his tiny peepee for reaching twenty-one, but most of the time it's hiding and he can't find it. He also could use that bone that goes through his nose, but he keeps poking himself in the eyes when he reaches for it. Lawrence is not too steady of hand, which also explains his stuttering writing style. It seems the island medicine man has overdosed Lawrence since childhood and the result is a shaking mess of a human (being overly-generous with descriptive terms). Anyway, Lawrence wants his own copies of Trump's tax return.........the island general store has run out of paper of any kind.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-20 07:16:14 UTC
[...]

It is most satisfying to see the Old Fool so ardently and fervently again
make my case for me that he the Old Fool can do but one and only one thing
as he the Old Fool right here and now again does: make an Old Fool out of
himself the Old Fool!

I just tell you - the Old Fool is so very insistent and reliable as you all
can see from his very own Old Fool words right here just how passionately
and determinedly he the Old Fool is in making for me again and again my case
that he the Old Fool can really and honestly do just one and only one
thing - make an Old Fool out of himself the Old Fool!

Bravo, Old Fool...bravo!
Well done, Old Fool...most well done!
Do do it again, Old Fool...do again make my case for me that you the Old
Fool in all honesty and truthfulness can do one and only one thing - make an
Old Fool out of yourself again and again and again!