"Michelle Obama: Trump grabbed my penis" and called Maxine a cunt.
2018-07-11 17:41:57 UTC
Selyem used a profane term for women's anatomy to refer to the "loud mouthed" Waters and said "you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now," the Southern California News Group reported. Selyem's other since-delated posts included a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding a sign saying "Trump grabbed my penis" and one of a man in a giant sombrero with the caption "Mexican word of the day: Hide."
Gary
2018-07-11 18:16:01 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:41:57 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Selyem used a profane term for women's anatomy to refer to the "loud mouthed" Waters and said "you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now," the Southern California News Group reported. Selyem's other since-delated posts included a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding a sign saying "Trump grabbed my penis" and one of a man in a giant sombrero with the caption "Mexican word of the day: Hide."
"...Michelle Obama holding a sign saying "Trump grabbed my penis"
I don't doubt she has one to grab. Maybe that is what
attracted Obama to her.
Heirloom
2018-07-12 14:26:28 UTC
Selyem used a profane term for women's anatomy to refer to the "loud mouthed" Waters and said "you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now," the Southern California News Group reported. Selyem's other since-delated posts included a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding a sign saying "Trump grabbed my penis" and one of a man in a giant sombrero with the caption "Mexican word of the day: Hide."
And I suppose you think this blatant racism is cute and clever as well
as all American, right, jack ass?