Deportation-The Only Way To Save America
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 21:17:40 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/opinion/only-mass-deportation-can-save-america.html
mg
2017-06-17 23:09:43 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/opinion/only-mass-deportation-can-save-america.html
What the author appears to be talking about is the idea of
survival of the fittest as he observes that illegal
immigrants perform better than legal citizens, and
new-generation citizens perform better than old-generation
citizens.

The survival of the fittest idea only works, though, if you
kill of the inferior individuals, like mother nature does.
Otherwise, it simply becomes a Ponzi scheme that requires a
continuous and never ending supply of new immigrants, that
destroys the commons, while the population continues to grow
and grow into infinity.
me
2017-06-18 02:10:53 UTC
He's not suggesting 'survival of the fittest'. He's suggesting that citizens often have less desirable character traits than people from other countries. So he points out the survival of the unfittest. The less fit seek to crowd out the more fit.
mg
2017-06-18 18:30:34 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 19:10:53 -0700 (PDT), me
Post by me
He's not suggesting 'survival of the fittest'. He's suggesting that citizens often have less desirable character traits than people from other countries. So he points out the survival of the unfittest. The less fit seek to crowd out the more fit.
One might perhaps be able to make a good case, that in a
modern-day society, the less fit do crowd out the more fit.
However, that isn't what the original post is about.
El Castor
2017-06-18 08:06:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/opinion/only-mass-deportation-can-save-america.html
What the author appears to be talking about is the idea of
survival of the fittest as he observes that illegal
immigrants perform better than legal citizens, and
new-generation citizens perform better than old-generation
citizens.
The survival of the fittest idea only works, though, if you
kill of the inferior individuals, like mother nature does.
Otherwise, it simply becomes a Ponzi scheme that requires a
continuous and never ending supply of new immigrants, that
destroys the commons, while the population continues to grow
and grow into infinity.
Without Hispanics Black unemployment would be much lower. Hispanics
may be better workers, but we brought the ancestors of those Blacks
here against their will, and we owe their descendants more than just a
welfare check. That said, our open border policies have invited a lot
of Hispanics to come here, buy homes and raise families. I think they
should be allowed to stay, but the borders should be closed, and if
illegals commit a crime, they should be GONE! Syrians, Somalis, and
the rest of the Middle East -- NO WAY! Unless of course they are
wearing silk robes, dripping with jewels, and promise to respect our
laws and behave. (-8
Gary
2017-06-18 12:58:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Georgia was founded as a penal colony. With many English criminals brought
here -- against the will -- to serve their prison time. Do their descendants
deserve more than a welfare check ?
laws and behave. (-8
me
2017-06-18 13:33:03 UTC
Here is a truth conveniently ignored. It was Africans who sold Africans to the slave trade.
Jack Fate
2017-06-18 13:36:59 UTC
Here is a truth conveniently ignored. It was Africans who sold
Africans to the slave trade.
You're surprised that Africans could be greedy? What else do you think
they were incapable of?
me
2017-06-18 14:11:17 UTC
No I'm not surprised because i understand human nature. I'm surprised that African Americans ignore this inconvenient truth. I suspect it has something to do with greed. African Africans have no money. Why are banks robbed? "That's where the money is." Wouldn't it be refreshing if African Studies programs reminded students of this inconvenient truth? MSNBC might have some talking heads talk about this. The Congressional Black Caucus could hold hearings on this inconvenient truth. Our UN Ambasador might make some speaches on this topic. The World Court could convene a tribunal. You could move to Africa and demonstrate over this injustice in the streets. You could blow yourself up before an African country embassy in Spain.

Here is an idea! You could object to the Democrat Party effectively making African Americans government plantation slaves like the American Indians on reservations. But the only thing you do is ridicule and belittle people who disagree with your ideological delusions.
Jack Fate
2017-06-18 14:16:39 UTC
[...]
So you're saying it's the Africans' fault that the white man came with
guns and money and then took them to the USA to work as slaves?
Interesting "logic".

BRW, I went to a Chicago high school that was 95% black and the fact
that Africans sold their brothers was covered, you ignorant twat.
me
2017-06-18 14:48:48 UTC
I'm saying Africans sold Africans to the slave trade. I'm saying this is ignored. You may think this 'just' or 'fair'. I don't. This selective blame game is also common with tax laws in other issues. You refer to the Reagan tax and spend programs not recognizing that Democrats controlled the House (and Senate) at the time. In the US the House writes tax and spend laws. You are a fraud. You are not alone. There. Are millions like you.
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 14:54:47 UTC
I'm saying ...
I'll say three things to you, Werner:

Don't

Be

Stupid
Jack Fate
2017-06-18 15:02:35 UTC
I'm saying Africans sold Africans to the slave trade. I'm saying this is ignored.
Which is false.
Post by me
You may think this 'just' or 'fair'. I don't. This selective blame game is also common with tax laws in other issues. You refer to the Reagan tax and spend programs not recognizing that Democrats controlled the House (and Senate) at the time. In the US the House writes tax and spend laws. You are a fraud. You are not alone. There. Are millions like you.
In the US, the Senate and the President must concur so you just posted a
false truth and you think you're being cute and clever. Ever hear of
Advise and Consent, Mr. Little?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:22:52 UTC
Which
2017-06-18 15:15:59 UTC
[...]
White men did not chase the colored boys through the jungle. They anchored
their boat off the coast of Africa and sent word to the local black chief that
they needed slaves. The chief wanted to know: "How many ?" Slave trader
told him -- "about 300". The chief almost fainted. Then replied:

"Dat bees gwine ter take a few days. I'ma gonna haf to destroy about ten
villages. But if you will wait -- us bees gettin' started today".
Post by Jack Fate
BRW, I went to a Chicago high school that was 95% black and the fact
that Africans sold their brothers was covered, you ignorant twat.
My step-father (born about 1920) was born and educated in Chicago. I've never
met a white man who disliked blacks as much as he did.
Jack Fate
2017-06-18 14:18:00 UTC
I suggest you download the movie Roots and educate yourself.
Gary
2017-06-18 15:16:07 UTC
Wouldn't it be refreshing if African Studies programs reminded
students of this inconvenient truth?
I suggest you download the movie Roots and educate yourself.
I have a copy of the book. I bought it at a used book sale six or seven years
ago. I'm up to about page 50. It's a 700 page book, for gad's sake ! How
many white folks (book readers) are interested enough in blacks to read that
much ?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-06-19 18:59:27 UTC
2017-06-19 09:49:35 UTC
Here is a truth conveniently ignored. It was Africans who sold Africans to the slave trade.
Or Arabs, but what difference does it make?
rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-19 12:56:19 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 02:49:35 -0700, El Castor
Or British.
El Castor
2017-06-19 09:48:34 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
They were criminals. Their descendants deserve nothing special. Slaves
were a different story. In any event we have large numbers of low
skill American citizens who happen to be Black. I would rather they
got a job, rather than a welfare check, and maybe they would get that
job if we didn't entice Jose to come here and get it first. We owe
more to American citizens than Jose.
laws and behave. (-8
Gary
2017-06-19 12:04:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Who makes a better citizen ? Jose or ... LeRoy ? I'd suggest that a better
way to pay blacks what we owe -- would be to give them a one-way plane ticket to
Africa. With a cash bonus of about $1,000 to take with them. Or maybe even
give them a full year of welfare. Think how much we'd save in future years on
welfare. And prisons !
Gary
2017-06-19 15:04:07 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Seriously, I don't think the descendants of slaves deserve anything. After
all -- had our white ancestors not brought their ancestors from Africa -- today
all of America's blacks would be crawling around the ground of the Congo jungle
hunting a few grasshoppers and lizards to eat. Instead --- they're laying on
the front porch smoking crack and listening to rap.
El Castor
2017-06-19 19:22:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
But, American citizens do deserve a shot at a job -- jobs that have
been taken by illegal immigration. I once read that 1/3rd of Mexico
wants to move to the US. I'll bet about half of Syria would join them.
Maybe we should take care of our own people first.
me
2017-06-19 19:57:06 UTC
If all forms of government welfare benefits were eliminated there would be no illegal immigrant problem. So there would be no immigrant related social problems. That's how things were before The War On poverty. Then immigrants were a solution instead of a problem.
El Castor
2017-06-19 19:18:08 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Remember, I grew up in Oakland, so I understand, but you would get
very few takers. How about $50K to welfare mothers (regardless of
race) who agree to have their tubes tied?
Emily
2017-06-19 21:38:13 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:18:08 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
Remember, I grew up in Oakland, so I understand, but you would get
very few takers. How about $50K to welfare mothers (regardless of
race) who agree to have their tubes tied?
Have you lost your mind? How about $5,000? Or change the laws and
policies so that if you a second child while on the dole, government
provides no support for it. You're on your own. I'd be OK with
government provided tubal ligations and vasectomies and UIDs. Cheap
pills.
Gary
2017-06-19 21:52:22 UTC
Post by El Castor
Remember, I grew up in Oakland, so I understand, but you would get
very few takers. How about $50K to welfare mothers (regardless of
race) who agree to have their tubes tied?
Have you lost your mind? How about $5,000? Or change the laws and
policies so that if you a second child while on the dole, government
provides no support for it. You're on your own. I'd be OK with
government provided tubal ligations and vasectomies and UIDs. Cheap
pills.
I'd prefer to see the government off high school boys and incentive. Let's
offer them $10,000 to be castrated. It would not only cut down the population
increase -- but have other positive rewards. The teacher could display the
$10,000 on his desk. A pile of 10,000 $1 bills. (That ought to impress them)
All for a simple little medical procedure that can be done in a few minutes.
After which -- they can go and smoke some dope with their girlfriend.
El Castor
2017-06-19 21:53:12 UTC
Post by El Castor
Remember, I grew up in Oakland, so I understand, but you would get
very few takers. How about $50K to welfare mothers (regardless of
race) who agree to have their tubes tied?
Have you lost your mind? How about $5,000? Or change the laws and
policies so that if you a second child while on the dole, government
provides no support for it. You're on your own. I'd be OK with
government provided tubal ligations and vasectomies and UIDs. Cheap
pills.
Maybe I have lost what little mind I have, and maybe I'm a cynic, but
what is the cost to the government of that additional child? First the
taxpayers finance the kid's food, lodging, medical care, and
education. If it's a boy, he probably winds up illiterate selling
drugs on the street corner, and impregnating little girls in his spare
time. Then we have to finance his stays in the hoosegow. If it's a
girl, she gets impregnated by that guy on the corner, and it starts
all over. $50K might be cheap, and it's hard to resist. (-8

rumpelstiltskin
2017-06-19 12:56:19 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 02:48:34 -0700, El Castor
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
White Australia was originally a penal colony too. Current white
Australians proudly trace their roots back to the criminals deported
there who were their ancestors. I'm guessing they're only proud
of prostitutes and shoplifters and other petty criminals, since
murderers and other serious criminals would likely have been
hanged in England rather than sent to Australia or Georgia to
continue to ply their trade there.

Australia is a huge place, but not much of it is arable. As
Australians say, their country has a "dead heart": mostly desert.
laws and behave. (-8
mg
2017-06-18 18:50:10 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 01:06:54 -0700, El Castor
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
There is one aspect of the immigration issue that people
obviously don't think about very much. New immigrants only
provide a labor pool of lower-paid, better workers when they
are new.

As time goes by, and enough generations are produced, they
will eventually assimilate into society and become like
everyone else and their wages will go up and they won't work
any harder than other people do.

So, the bottom line is that if someone wants to improve our
society with low-paid/hard working immigration, a fresh,
new, never-ending supply of immigrants is required
continuously, into infinity, in order to do that.