"Actress Melts Down Over Dem Flop in Georgia: ‘I Want to Puke’" Hollywood backers of Ossoff react to special election outcome with disgust, denial | Updated 19 Apr 2017 at 1:09 PM i
PJay OD
2017-04-20 08:02:16 UTC

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/actress-melts-dem-flop-georgia-want-puke/
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 15:29:46 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"Actress Melts Down Over Dem Flop in Georgia: ‘I Want to Puke’"
Hollywood backers of Ossoff react to special election outcome with disgust, denial
| Updated 19 Apr 2017 at 1:09 PM
https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/actress-melts-dem-flop-georgia-want-puke/
Explain how out-of-staters can effect the outcome of an election?
I only ask that for one reason. It is just as silly as Putin
picking our governors and congressmen.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-20 16:10:26 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"Actress Melts Down Over Dem Flop in Georgia: ‘I Want to Puke’"
Hollywood backers of Ossoff react to special election outcome with disgust, denial
| Updated 19 Apr 2017 at 1:09 PM
https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/actress-melts-dem-flop-georgia-want-puke/
Explain how out-of-staters can effect the outcome of an election?
I only ask that for one reason. It is just as silly as Putin
picking our governors and congressmen.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!