Alex Jones calls Maxine Waters a "rabid dog"
2018-05-15 23:27:34 UTC
That is the opinion of controversial internet and radio personality Alex Jones. The bombastic host of Infowars and the Alex Jones Show had better batten down the hatches for the incoming fusillade from the social mob after he compared nutty Waters to a mad dog with rabies.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 09:00:03 UTC

Alex Jones? He's the rabid dog, stupid.
Gary
2018-05-16 12:01:03 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 11:00:03 +0200, The Real GLOBALIST
<***@nospam.com> wrote:

>GLOBALIST wrote:
>> That is the opinion of controversial internet and radio personality Alex Jones. The bombastic host of Infowars and the Alex Jones Show had better batten down the hatches for the incoming fusillade from the social mob after he compared nutty Waters to a mad dog with rabies.
>>

>Alex Jones? He's the rabid dog, stupid.

Alex should not criticize her ! She beez a cullard gurl and is above
criticism !
Gary
2018-05-16 15:00:13 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 14:04:29 +0200, The Real GLOBALIST
<***@nospam.com> wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 May 2018 11:00:03 +0200, The Real GLOBALIST
>> <***@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Alex Jones? He's the rabid dog, stupid.
>>
>> Alex should not criticize her ! She beez a cullard gurl and is above
>> criticism !
>>

>She most certainly has a lot more class than you ever will.

Class ? I thought "class" and "negro" were an oxymoron. I suppose
the person in my family with the most "class" was my
great-great-great-grandfather who owned a farm in Georgia -- along
with 20 negro slaves ... er I mean "African-Americans. One of
which was probably Maxine's g-g-g-grandmother.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-05-16 15:25:57 UTC
Gary wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2018 14:04:29 +0200, The Real GLOBALIST
> <***@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> Gary wrote:

>>> Alex should not criticize her ! She beez a cullard gurl and is above
>>> criticism !
>>>

>> She most certainly has a lot more class than you ever will.
>
> Class ? I thought "class" and "negro" were an oxymoron. I suppose
> the person in my family with the most "class" was my
> great-great-great-grandfather who owned a farm in Georgia -- along
> with 20 negro slaves ... er I mean "African-Americans. One of
> which was probably Maxine's g-g-g-grandmother.

Thanks for proving my point ....................... again.