carborough: Republican Party Primary Voters ‘Have Devolved into a Trumpist Cult’ 2760 13 Jun 20183,091 Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough opened his show by taking a jab at voters in South Carolina’s first congressional distric
2018-06-13 16:17:06 UTC
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/13/scarborough-republican-party-primary-voters-have-devolved-into-a-trumpist-cult/

“Why don’t we just start to say it has devolved into a cult?” Scarborough said. “Primary Rvoters in the Republican Party have devolved into a Trumpist cult.”

==================
I know...let's call it that our President has
revived the Republican Party
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 16:18:30 UTC
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/13/scarborough-republican-party-primary-voters-have-devolved-into-a-trumpist-cult/
“Why don’t we just start to say it has devolved into a cult?” Scarborough said. “Primary Rvoters in the Republican Party have devolved into a Trumpist cult.”
I know...let's call it that our President has
revived the Republican Party
He has destroyed it, stupid. It's the Trump party now, stupid. If the
Trump part wins the midterms, you will find out what it's like to live
in a dictatorship, stupid.