King Michael's Funeral will be spectacular
2017-12-05 19:41:51 UTC

His wife's funeral about 2 years ago

Attending a royal wedding in Greece

The Romanian soldiers in another state funeral

His wife's funeral

==========================
I have no clue of anyone in the USA who would be his
peer during WWII.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-05 20:06:37 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Mihai.jpg/220px-Mihai.jpg
http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/1/39/41/88/20160805/ob_47bfa0_07-mihai.jpg
His wife's funeral about 2 years ago
http://www.arabnews.com/sites/default/files/styles/ph3_660_400/public/13/08/2016//1471105754663193900.jpg?itok=r3ejrxNB
Attending a royal wedding in Greece
https://royalromania.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/ma_blog.jpg?w=529
The Romanian soldiers in another state funeral
https://3mdrlz4flj1hjzvp11ni1z71-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2.jpg
His wife's funeral
http://www.readingeagle.com/storyimage/RE/20160811/AP/308119825/EP/1/2/EP-308119825.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5
==========================
I have no clue of anyone in the USA who would be his
peer during WWII.
===========================
Here is her funeral. He was advised to not attend her funeral
because he himself was dying of cancer.

I hope they televise his funeral. I love watching the devotion
and love the Romanian people have for them, after years of
atheists forcing them out of their own country.
This is history, the triumph of goodness over evil.
Love over the hatred of the 'enlightened'
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 20:37:52 UTC

http://youtu.be/guNjAcckoJY

I hope they televise his funeral. I love watching the devotion
and love the Romanian people have for them, after years of
atheists forcing them out of their own country.
This is history, the triumph of goodness over evil.
Love over the hatred of the 'enlightened'

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ha ha ha
Yet again today does the ever slow witted Village Idiot respond to his very
own original Village Idiot post!

The ever slow witted Village Idiot has struck yet again!
yuk yuk yuk

And so we now see the Village Idiot yet once more perform his same-o same-o
boring Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail most
rigidly held high between his legs, back into that deep dark dreadful same-o
same-o hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-05 20:38:18 UTC
[...]

Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!