PUTIN on OBAMA
w***@msn.com
2013-10-28 01:54:52 UTC
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
David1950
2013-10-28 02:06:34 UTC
<***@msn.com> wrote in message news:a08ccaef-22c1-420a-8caf-***@googlegroups.com...
: Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like playing
chess with a pigeon.
: The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around
like it won the game."
:

I hear tell he likes fat hillbilly boys gomer

yall need to e-mail the boy

you and he,and the glob can have a threesome
mg
2013-10-28 02:34:01 UTC
Post by w***@msn.com
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
As I recall, Putin also said that George Bush was like a mad man
running around with a razor blade.

Here's something that's a real hoot that happened during a press
conference with Bush and Putin. The conversation went something like
this:

BUSH: I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in
parts of the world, like Iraq where there's a free press and free
religion, and I told him that a lot of people in our country would
hope that Russia would do the same.

PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy
that they have in Iraq, quite honestly. (Laughter)

BUSH: Just wait.
GLOBALIST
2013-10-28 11:06:11 UTC
Post by w***@msn.com
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Whether he said it or not is not important, but the
sentiment is right on. We have one poster who can
dismiss the entire message arguing over who really
said it. If Howdy Doody said it ...it is still very
accurate.
Alias
2013-10-28 11:12:59 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by w***@msn.com
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like
playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then
struts around like it won the game."
Whether he said it or not is not important,
He didn't.
Post by GLOBALIST
but the sentiment is right on. We have one poster who can dismiss the
entire message arguing over who really said it. If Howdy Doody said
it ...it is still very accurate.
No, it isn't. It does describe you fairly well, though.
--
Alias

The only real problems are avarice, anger and stupidity.
Gary
2013-10-28 11:15:46 UTC
Post by w***@msn.com
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like
playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces,
shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
That sure sounds like our poor excuse of a president.

Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The
bartender says: "Where did you get that ?" Parrot answers:
"Africa ! They got millions of them ... just like him".
GLOBALIST
2013-10-28 11:23:57 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by w***@msn.com
Vladimir Putin said off the record, "Negotiating with Obama is like
playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces,
shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
That sure sounds like our poor excuse of a president.
Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The
"Africa ! They got millions of them ... just like him".
You need to post the actual name of the bar and the bartender
otherwise the group editor will penalize you. But it is a damned
good joke
w***@msn.com
2013-10-28 19:53:36 UTC

I heard the same thing.....that Obama was queer for boys....young, old fat, skinny, you name it.
David1950
2013-10-28 20:13:12 UTC
<***@msn.com> wrote in message news:58b3fb1f-0fbb-4473-8e44-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:06:34 PM UTC-4, David1950 wrote:
: I hear tell he likes fat hillbilly boys gomer
:
:
: I heard the same thing.....that Obama was queer for boys....young, old fat,
skinny, you name it.
:

yall heard wrong gomer,

hell, we know how you creepy ass crackers are boy

and those catholics too
w***@msn.com
2013-10-28 23:50:33 UTC
-----------------------------

Hey David, we all know that you spooks live for sex. Now, do you know why spooks cum when they screw? It's so they know to quit fucking.
David1950
2013-10-29 03:17:39 UTC
October 27, 2013 10:06:34 PM UTC-4, David1950 wrote: : I hear tell he likes fat
hillbilly boys gomer : : : I heard the same thing.....that Obama was queer for
boys....young, old fat, skinny, you name it. : yall heard wrong gomer, hell, we
know how you creepy ass crackers are boy and those catholics too
-----------------------------

Hey David, we all know that you spooks live for sex. Now, do you know why spooks
cum when they screw? It's so they know to quit fucking.

Damn, you stupid ass hillbillies can't even get a joke right!!

can you dick suckin trailer trash get any more stupid ??

you sound like george bush

this is the joke goober ;

Know why God invented the orgasm ??

so the niggers would know when to quit fucking
w***@msn.com
2013-10-29 22:51:59 UTC
Same difference.... the joke can be told in the ghetto differently.

Did you hear about the Jew who walked into the saloon where there was a spook bartender? He walks up to the bar and sez: "Give me a jigger, nigger." The spook goes nuts and bitches all over and asks the Jew customer how he'd like to be talked to that way. The Jew says it wouldn't bother him, so they switched sides and the spook pretended to be the customer, who orders a drink, telling the Jew "Give me a brew, Jew,' at which point the Jew says: "I'm sorry, but we don't serve niggers here."

Now tell me that's not funny.