She Warned Us
2017-08-09 15:32:04 UTC
2017-08-09 16:31:00 UTC
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20637981_1536545659700413_2210033754444920881_n.jpg?oh=4b31865ce0bd4841e410d43f9ae647b2&oe=5A226A9F
Hell you couldn't trust Hillary to even protect
her own TOP SECRET documents. That bitch couldn't walk
and chew gum. Why are you talking nukes?
Trump dropped the "mother of all bombs" already and
said we had some more in stock.
Jack Fate
2017-08-09 17:48:07 UTC
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20637981_1536545659700413_2210033754444920881_n.jpg?oh=4b31865ce0bd4841e410d43f9ae647b2&oe=5A226A9F
Hell you couldn't trust Hillary to even protect her own TOP SECRET
documents.
No Gran Jury. No indictment. All BULLSHIT that fools like want/have to
believe.

That bitch couldn't walk
and chew gum.
She would have, unlike idiot Trump, every single appointment done MONTHS
ago. Unlike Trump, she was ready day one. Your problem is you're afraid
of strong women who get things done. This makes you an asshole.

Why are you talking nukes?
Trump dropped the "mother of all bombs" already and said we had some
more in stock.
False. He threatened to use nukes and, unfortunately, he probably will,
not that you give a shit as long as he doesn't drop them on you, a
selfish little cunt.
Talis Mann
2017-08-09 19:58:48 UTC
False.
Dan C
2017-08-10 01:21:00 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Hell you couldn't trust Hillary to even protect her own TOP SECRET
documents.
No Gran Jury. No indictment. All BULLSHIT that fools like want/have to
believe.
That bitch couldn't walk
and chew gum.
She would have, unlike idiot Trump, every single appointment done MONTHS
ago. Unlike Trump, she was ready day one. Your problem is you're afraid
of strong women who get things done. This makes you an asshole.
Why are you talking nukes?
Trump dropped the "mother of all bombs" already and said we had some
more in stock.
False. He threatened to use nukes and, unfortunately, he probably will,
not that you give a shit as long as he doesn't drop them on you, a
selfish little cunt.
I hope the fuck we turn that fucking shithole into a glass-covered parking
lot. Tomorrow.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he inhaled.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Jack Fate
How compassionate of you.
Dan C
2017-08-10 19:43:27 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
[...]
Yep.

You have compassion for communist assholes who want to cram a nuke down
your throat and blow your country to bits?

Do you?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as the woodpecker approached his hot-air balloon.
2017-08-10 20:27:50 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
[...]
That's one dictator (not a commie). I am speaking of the millions of
innocent civilians.
Post by Dan C
Do you?
Well, do you obviously approve of killing millions of innocent
civilians. How compassionate of you. Get it now, thick skull?
Dan C
2017-08-11 17:14:51 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
[...]
He is indeed the head of a communist government. See here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism_in_Korea

Got it?

As for the "innocent" civilians, they are communists too, by definition.
If they don't like that, they should stage a revolution and change it.
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Do you?
Well, do you obviously approve of killing millions of innocent
civilians. How compassionate of you. Get it now, thick skull?
I don't really "approve" of it, I'd rather they don't die.

But they are subject to their leader/govt actions. If he launches
something at us or our allies, I hope we wipe the fucking place off the
map. Yep.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he slipped his date a Purple Microdot.
2017-08-11 17:46:10 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
[...]
Um, true communism doesn't have a "dear leader" that inherits the
country, dumb ass. Wiki can be written by *anyone*.
Post by Dan C
As for the "innocent" civilians, they are communists too, by
definition. If they don't like that, they should stage a revolution
and change it.
Damn, you're clueless.
Post by Dan C
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Dan C
Do you?
Well, do you obviously approve of killing millions of innocent
civilians. How compassionate of you. Get it now, thick skull?
I don't really "approve" of it, I'd rather they don't die.
But they are subject to their leader/govt actions. If he launches
something at us or our allies, I hope we wipe the fucking place off
the map. Yep.
We know you have no compassion. You've threatened me for hurting your
widdle feelings on Use Net.
Talis Mann
2017-08-11 21:51:15 UTC
We know you have no compassion.
Talis Mann
2017-08-11 21:51:37 UTC
Well, do you obviously approve of killing millions
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:06:25 UTC
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/