What people, world wide, think of President Putin ( BBC interviews)
2018-03-13 11:29:08 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43348523/vladimir-putin-what-does-the-world-think-of-russian-president

I like the very last one , a gal from Africa, who said: "that is for the
people of Russia to decide." Some US folks admire him
Jack Fate
2018-03-13 11:57:38 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43348523/vladimir-putin-what-does-the-world-think-of-russian-president
I like the very last one , a gal from Africa, who said: "that is for the
people of Russia to decide." Some US folks admire him
I like the one where the guy told the truth and said Putin is a mafia
leader. He's a dictator, stupid. He's a murderer, stupid. He's a thug
who kills or imprisons anyone who tries to run against him. And you, a
total idiot, worship the man.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-13 12:41:49 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43348523/vladimir-putin-what-does-the-world-think-of-russian-president
I like the very last one , a gal from Africa, who said: "that is for the
people of Russia to decide." Some US folks admire him
I like the one where the guy told the truth and said Putin is a mafia
leader. He's a dictator, stupid. He's a murderer, stupid. He's a thug
who kills or imprisons anyone who tries to run against him. And you, a
total idiot, worship the man.
Thousands of Americans admire Putin.
Stay in Spain, you don't belong here
Jack Fate
2018-03-13 12:44:46 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43348523/vladimir-putin-what-does-the-world-think-of-russian-president
I like the very last one , a gal from Africa, who said: "that is for the
people of Russia to decide." Some US folks admire him
I like the one where the guy told the truth and said Putin is a mafia
leader. He's a dictator, stupid. He's a murderer, stupid. He's a thug
who kills or imprisons anyone who tries to run against him. And you, a
total idiot, worship the man.
Thousands of Americans admire Putin.
Sad that you and them love a dictator that wants to use Trump to destroy
the USA.
Post by GLOBALIST
Stay in Spain, you don't belong here
I'll go there if I fucking feel like it and there isn't one fucking
thing you can do to stop me.