A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
2017-08-11 12:05:46 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
GLOBALIST
2017-08-11 12:39:51 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
It says "page not found"
Can you find it maybe and cut/paste it.
I sounds like it would be interestin
Jack Fate
2017-08-11 12:45:34 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
It says "page not found" Can you find it maybe and cut/paste it. I
sounds like it would be interestin
Opens fine for me and has all the lies designed to get you to buy gold
as usual.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:07:21 UTC
Opens fine for me
2017-08-11 18:40:42 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:05:46 -0700 (PDT), me
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
The Russia did it lie has fallen apart. How much longer will
the Establishment be able to deceive a gullible public?
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-12 00:53:38 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:05:46 -0700 (PDT), me
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
The Russia did it lie has fallen apart. How much longer will
the Establishment be able to deceive a gullible public?
Forever, it seems, or even two forevers if the USA
can manage to get RT banished from the airwaves.
El Castor
2017-08-12 04:04:19 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:05:46 -0700 (PDT), me
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-year’s-dnc-hack
The Russia did it lie has fallen apart. How much longer will
the Establishment be able to deceive a gullible public?
Forever, it seems, or even two forevers if the USA
can manage to get RT banished from the airwaves.
"America" is banishing RT from the airwaves? Is it possible that no
one is watching, so the DirecTVs and Time Werners aren't bothering to
carry it? Or, as all liberals know, Russia is conspiring with
Republicans, so the left wing MSM and Democrat Party see Russia as an
arch enemy. Maybe Dems and the MSM are conspiring to silence it? In
any event, good news, YouTube has an RT channel ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica
Personally, since RT is a propaganda arm of the Russian government,
you couldn't pay me to watch the damn thing.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-12 05:25:54 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:04:19 -0700, El Castor
[...]
You're a good pawn. "En Passant".

I don't know, but I think that quite a lot of people who
care about "truth" at all, and who realize we're routinely
bamboozled by a collusion of "spin", watch RT just to
clear out some of the gunk that the "establishment",
or "military-industrial complex" if you prefer, is trying
to pour into our heads. Surely recent history, including
the much-worse-than-uselessness of many wars that
the US has been involved in, starting at least with the
royal screwup of trying to overthrow Castro in Cuba,
then Vietnam, should persuade any thinking person
that something is rotten, and not in Denmark.

Although I posted earlier that it was hard to find
RT, it does come on at least on Mondays at
5:00 AM or 7:00 AM on channel 32, though in the
TV listings it's not identified as "RT" but as
"Journal News/Euromaxx" or something like that -
I haven't quite figured it out yet. I run into it by
accident because Channel 32 ("KMTPDT") is one
of the very few antenna channels worth watching
for any news except local news. That channel
also has a lot of classical music, though usually
not my favourite choices, including Liszt's
"Hungarian Rhapsody" #2. which is fine but I'd
rather listen to Mozart. My Canadian cousin
as a young man did a very good job with the
difficult solo piano version (He's a better pianist
than I am). Later he was in a jazz quartet.
He's even older than myself, probably about 80
by now, so he doesn't play much at all anymore.

The gymnastics start at about 8:00. Liszt had
long hair so that he could flourish it during the
horribly difficult passages. He was the "rock star"
of the age, but decent enough to acknowledge
that Chopin was the true master.

)
mg
2017-08-12 09:25:28 UTC
[...]
The value of RT isn't that it tells you stuff that nobody
else tells you. The value of RT is that it tells you stuff
that the MSM isn't telling you and from there one can do
additional research.

For example, RT had a special report based on a leaked UN
report on the effects of US sanctions on Syria, many months
ago, including the problem of Syrian children unable to get
medicine. From there, if someone like myself does further
research, he will find an article on the same subject, on
the duran.com.
http://theduran.com/leaked-un-report-says-us-and-eu-sanctions-against-syria-destabilized-every-sector-of-the-economy/

The Duran article references a report by "The Intercept"
which has obtained an actual copy of the UN report:
https://theintercept.com/2016/09/28/u-s-sanctions-are-punishing-ordinary-syrians-and-crippling-aid-work-u-n-report-reveals/

A copy of the actual 40-page, UN (PDF) document can then be
found at:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3114567/Study-on-Humanitarian-Impact-of-Syria-Related.pdf

So, the bottom line is that the whole process is simply a
matter of following basic research techniques, but the
problem is that most Americans obviously don't know how to
do basic research, even if they have a University degree.

When I went to BYU in the early 60s, everyone was taught how
to do basic research, but now no one seems to know how to do
it, or even understands the fundamental principles. It makes
me wonder if Americans have been dumbed-down over the last
50 years, or what? Is it one of those conspiracies like Josh
likes to talk about? Or, is it simply laziness, or what?
El Castor
2017-08-12 20:12:30 UTC
[...]
RT is Russian government owned and operated. It exists for one
purpose, to promote Russian propaganda. Here is the Wikipedia
definition of propaganda ...

"Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily
to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting
facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception,
or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a
rational response to the information that is presented."

Would you get your news from Radio Free America, the DNC, or the RNC?
I wouldn't. What you are doing with RT is exactly the same kind of
propaganda, but in this case designed to undermine your own country.
Here's a video of an RT anchor resigning live on RT because she can no
longer "whitewash the actions of Putin".