Hannity's Hypocrisy
Add Reply
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 11:37:30 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/10156632614131800/
GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 12:26:16 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/10156632614131800/
Did Obama pursue peace talks with Chairman Kim?
Kim initiated all this. We did not reach out
to him. Kim reached out to South Korea to
unify the north and the south.
We only became involved when the President
of South Korea broke the ice and then
being the protector of South Korea, we
jumped at the chance to make their lives
safer.

Let me repeat: YOU ASSHOLES LOST THE ELECTION.
President Trump is not even near his 2nd
year He has accomplished 90% of his
camping promises with flying colors.
No one can even remember any president,
who remembered his promises much less has
checked them off one by one.
No one can distract him from his
job as President.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 12:41:21 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/10156632614131800/
Did Obama pursue peace talks with Chairman Kim?
Of course not, Obama's not a stupid as our traitor Dear Leader.
Post by GLOBALIST
Kim initiated all this. We did not reach out
to him. Kim reached out to South Korea to
unify the north and the south.
Con men always start the dialogue, stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
We only became involved when the President
of South Korea broke the ice and then
being the protector of South Korea, we
jumped at the chance to make their lives
safer.
Let me repeat: YOU ASSHOLES LOST THE ELECTION.
No, Hillary won the election. Trump won the rigged Electoral College,
stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
President Trump is not even near his 2nd
year
Did you figure that out all by yourself?
Post by GLOBALIST
He has accomplished 90% of his
camping promises with flying colors.
He has accomplished two things;

A tax cut that will bring on another recession.
Stole Obama's right to appoint a Supreme Court judge.
Post by GLOBALIST
No one can even remember any president,
who remembered his promises much less has
checked them off one by one.
So far, his check marks are NONE.
Post by GLOBALIST
No one can distract him from his
job as President.
He doesn't consider himself to be a president, stupid. He thinks he's
the king, moron.