Common nigger criminal Maxine Waters' New Hampshire cameo spurs questions over possible 2020 presidential run
Animal Savages
2018-01-11 05:26:42 UTC
Her relentless and no-holds-barred attacks on President Trump
have cemented Rep. Maxine Waters as a leader of the left's
“resistance.” But a planned visit to New Hampshire this weekend
has some asking whether a longshot 2020 bid might even be in the
cards.

The California Democrat is scheduled to headline the Strafford
County Democratic Party’s annual picnic in New Durham on Sunday,
according to the party’s website.

The invitation describes Waters as “one of the most powerful
women in American politics today.”

It never being too early to discuss the next presidential race,
the appearance in the host state of the first-in-the-nation
primary set off a round of media chatter.

A local news report on the appearance was plastered on top of
The Drudge Report Thursday morning, as an article in The Gateway
Pundit asked, "Maxine Waters 2020?"

Waters’ office did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment
about the presidential chatter.

She'll be joined at the event by Rep. Carol Shea-Porter, D-N.H.
According to Grantite State Republicans, the appearance is
little more than a boost for a local state Senate candidate.

"It is disappointing that [Democratic candidate] Kevin Cavanaugh
invited Maxine Waters to NH to fund raise for him. It simply
reconfirms that he is out of touch with the voters of New
Hampshire," Jeanie Forrester, New Hampshire GOP chairwoman, told
Fox News in an email.

"NH voters are tired of partisanship and Maxine is the epitome
of that with her very public comments about opposing President
Trump," she added.

Waters, an early adopter in the Trump impeachment push being
waged formally by some of her House colleagues, has become one
of the more prominent anti-Trump voices in the Democratic Party,
a position she relishes.

“They like the way that I don’t camouflage how I feel. They
don’t see elected officials act that way,” she admitted in a
recent New York Times Magazine interview. “I have been adopted
by the millennials, and I’m enjoying every minute of it.”

She also said Trump should have been "convicted" of a crime
"numerous" times and again called for impeachment.

Waters' gravitas with the grassroots may garner more invitations
but her appearance already is being used by political opponents.

“I am calling on Congresswoman Shea-Porter to definitively
refuse to attend the fundraiser with Congresswoman Waters,”
Eddie Edwards, a Republican challenging Shea-Porter in the
state's First District, said in a July 19 press release.

Edwards is trying to tag Shea-Porter with the vote Waters took
against the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection
Act in June.

“Furthermore, our congresswoman should take immediate action to
publicly ask the county committee to recant their invitation for
Waters to speak at an event that will assist in raising funds to
benefit Shea-Porter and her campaign."

Whether Waters can turn her stardom into dollars for the
Democratic Party remains in question.

Waters’ campaign committee, Citizens for Waters, raised just
$12,600 in individual contributions during the April 1-June 30
period, according to her latest Federal Election Commission
(FEC) filing.

Go ahead. Run this animal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/20/maxine-waters-new-
hampshire-cameo-spurs-2020-questions.html

GLOBALIST
2018-01-11 13:47:27 UTC
Post by Animal Savages
[...]

If I were black I would find this women a real
determent to black issues. She reminds me of
the TV character of Red Foxe's sister in law
Everyone cringed and left the room when she
came in