Sheriff Clarke Was In Moscow Last December Same Time As Flynn. Trip Funded By A Russian National.
2017-05-19 14:39:44 UTC
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/17/1663391/-Sheriff-Clark-Was-In-Moscow-Last-December-Same-Time-Flynn-Dined-W-Putin
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 15:20:28 UTC
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/17/1663391/-Sheriff-Clark-Was-In-Moscow-Last-December-Same-Time-Flynn-Dined-W-Putin
Americans travel to and from Russia all the time
Is it a crime to visit Russian friends?
Sheriff Clark was on the list to be on President
Trump's staff.
Clark is the black adult in the black community
that tries to be exempt from arrests.
He is a well loved patriot and level headed
law enforcer.
He is a hero to most Americans
Good for him if someone paid for his trip.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:43:44 UTC
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/17/1663391/-Sheriff-Clark-Was-In-Moscow-Last-December-Same-Time-Flynn-Dined-W-Putin
Americans travel to and from Russia all the time
Is it a crime to visit Russian friends?
Sheriff Clark was on the list to be on President
Trump's staff.
Clark is the black adult in the black community
that tries to be exempt from arrests.
He is a well loved patriot and level headed
law enforcer.
He is a hero to most Americans
Good for him if someone paid for his trip.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Jack Fate
You are a fool. I feel sorry for you.
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 21:20:39 UTC