Crook Clapper: 'It Doesn't Matter Who Paid For' Trump Dossier
Jack Fake
2018-05-13 20:01:42 UTC
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is
shrugging off news that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the
Democratic National Committee funded the research behind the
dossier on Donald Trump.

Clapper said the only thing that matters is whether the
information is “corroborated.”

“With respect to the dossier itself, the key thing is it doesn’t
matter who paid for it,” Clapper told Erin Burnett on “OutFront”
Wednesday night. “It’s what the dossier said and the extent to
which it’s corroborated or not.”

Clinton herself has said she was not aware of the dossier.

Clapper told CNN that he believes the U.S. intelligence
community was able to validate portions of the dossier that
suggest Trump exercised little political acumen while in Russia.

“We had some concerns about it from the standpoint of its
sourcing, which we couldn’t corroborate — but at the same time,
some of the substantive content, not all of it, but some, we
were able to corroborate in our intelligence community
assessment from other sources,” he said.

Despite saying he doesn’t care who put up the money for the
dossier, Clapper was suggesting that an “audit trail” could
substantiate who actually did pay for it — although that seems
to have been already demonstrated.

“When we did our intelligence committee assessment, we were
aware that there had been research done and that some Republican
candidates, as a matter of fact, had contracted through Fusion
GPS to obtain what it later became known as the dossier,”
Clapper noted, adding that the project was then transferred to
the DNC and Hillary for America.

“This is something that bears an audit trail by experts in
finances that can track the auditing for this,” he suggested to
CNN, because that would enable investigators “to see who was
responsible for it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/26/clapper-it-doesnt-matter-who-
paid-for-trump-dossier/

Ventas
2018-05-14 12:36:23 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>
Jack Fake <***@nospam.com> wrote:
Your old news spamming fails to mention that the GOP initially funded
the dossier.
How convenient.
GLOBALIST
2018-05-14 12:43:16 UTC
Post by Ventas
Your old news spamming fails to mention that the GOP initially funded
the dossier.
How convenient.
You have your wires crossed McCain and Hillary paid for
the Trump dossier.
Yes you are right that some Trump folks ran a
search on Hillary's contacts with the Russians
There information was based on facts.
McCain's dossier was based on lies told them
by some bird brain in England, who said he
had ties to Russia about Trump NOT
The Real GLOBALIST
Keeping holding on to those lies, dip shit traitor.
mg
2018-05-15 11:09:08 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 05:43:16 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Ventas
Your old news spamming fails to mention that the GOP initially funded
the dossier.
How convenient.
You have your wires crossed McCain and Hillary paid for
the Trump dossier.
Yes you are right that some Trump folks ran a
search on Hillary's contacts with the Russians
There information was based on facts.
McCain's dossier was based on lies told them
by some bird brain in England, who said he
had ties to Russia about Trump NOT
Clapper is a liar and a former Director of National Intelligence who
should have been tried on perjury charges:
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/lawmakers-resume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges
rumpelstiltskin
2018-05-15 11:26:28 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Ventas
Your old news spamming fails to mention that the GOP initially funded
the dossier.
How convenient.
You have your wires crossed McCain and Hillary paid for
the Trump dossier.
Yes you are right that some Trump folks ran a
search on Hillary's contacts with the Russians
There information was based on facts.
McCain's dossier was based on lies told them
by some bird brain in England, who said he
had ties to Russia about Trump NOT
Clapper is a liar and a former Director of National Intelligence who
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/lawmakers-resume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges
Didn't Trump's son, among others, also talk to the
Russians? I'm not complaining: Russia is one of the
most "important" countries in the world, so people
in the USA "SHOULD" be talking to them. It just
seems really hypocritical for each ship of fools in the
USA to be cannonballing the rival ship for doing
pretty much the same thing they're doing themselves.
It's particularly ludicrous when we commoners in
the USA are treated to the public spectacle almost
daily, yet we're supposed to respect our ship and
condemn the rival ship. Is this the best we can do
for "leaders"? If so, SkyMonster help us.