[Breitbart] "TRUMP LOVER": A Homosexual Rightist Who Fantasises About Gay Anal Sex With Trump
Add Reply
Tail Gunner Asch
2017-04-16 21:05:23 UTC
The most disturbing things about Trump’s presidency is not
Trump himself, but the seeming inability we have to treat the
situation with any objectivity and balance.
If I admit even a morsel of positive comment about what Trump
has done I am howled down as a member of the Trump Triumphant
Train. On the other hand, if I criticize Trump, his fans jump
on me for being un-Patriotic, un-Christian and some try to
shout me down and shut me up by saying, “You’re a priest. You
shouldn’t talk politics.”
By the way, that old standby is invariably used when you are
criticizing the person’s preferred party or candidate. As long
as I’m blasting the other side they seem quite happy that a
priest is talking politics…but that’s another matter.
What is worrying about this presidency is not just that the
president is a polarizing figure. All presidents are
polarizing. Politics is, by its nature, polarizing.
What is disturbing is the way we can see a Trump Cult emerging.
I had a comment on FB last week from a woman who said about
Trump, “Soon everyone will come to love him because they will
see Christ in him.” Whaaat? Come on. Trump is not the Messiah
just like Obama was not the Messiah.
Be glad for Trump’s win if that suits you. Rejoice in a
Republican victory if you think that will make the world a
better place. Argue your case if you like and be a loyal party
member, but don’t join the Trump Cult. Support your candidate,
but step back and be willing to criticize him too. Think it
through. He’s only a man, a very flawed man, a ruthless
billionaire and now the most powerful man in the world. If you
are not intelligently critical, wary and cautious in your
support, you should be.
The worrying thing about the Trump Cult is that his supporters
in their fervor will be blind to his faults. So, for example,
all of us who are pro life are glad that he has taken a pro
life stance. But what has he actually done so far? He’s re-
instated the Mexico City Policy which bans funding to NGOs that
support abortion overseas. This is a good thing, but it is
nothing too remarkable. Every Republican president since Reagan
has done the same thing within the first few days of coming
into office. Both Bush presidents did this, and then what pro
life progress did we see from them? I’m glad Trump has done
this, and its great that Conway and Pence spoke at March for
Life, but don’t hold your breath. He’s appointed a pro life
judge to the Supreme Court. OK. Good. Now let’s see if anything
comes of it.
If you are a social conservative don’t imagine that Mr Playboy-
cover Trump is your savior. Maybe he will do stuff that is pro
family and pro life and pro religion. I hope he does, but don’t
bank on it, and don’t make him your Messiah or you will be very
disappointed.
If the Trump Cult is worrying, the anti-Trump cult is just as
disturbing. These are the crowds who cannot imagine that Trump
can do anything good at all. Ever. They have demonized Trump in
the same un-thinking way that the Trump Cultists have divinized
him. It is possible to concede that Trump the President might
just have put together a good team of experienced and
knowledgable people to run the White House. It is possible that
he will bring his negotiating and management skills to the
office and take some decisions that are good for the economy
and the security of the country and the world. It is possible
that beneath all the bravado and bluster he could be a
pragmatic and prudent president.
But should one even concede this as a possibility one is
characterized as a secret Trump admirer.
The point of this post is NOT to be pro Trump or anti-Trump,
but to comment on the frightening inability we have to watch,
wait and see and to judge the president and his rule based on
what he actually does as president–for good or for ill.
What interests me most of all is why so many of us have fallen
into the trap of being either a member of the Love Trump Cult
or a member of the Hate-Trump Cult. I think it is because we
have lost our true faith and our first love.
If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, then you already have
your Messiah. You already have your Savior. You don’t need
another one. However, if you have lost your faith you have lost
your guiding star, the one by whom you set priorities and the
one who orders your life.
Where there is no religion, politics becomes the religion.
Those who have lost a vital faith will look for another
church–another group to belong to and a cause to embrace. That
cause at the moment is to belong to the Love Trump Church or
the Hate Trump Church.
GLOBALIST
2017-04-16 23:01:21 UTC
[...]
I do like this quote from the article:
"Where there is no religion, politics becomes the religion."

This is what the atheists can not figure out
max headroom
2017-04-19 03:14:06 UTC
Isn't it fascinating how many pinkies share their homosex fantasies on Usenet?
w***@msn.com
2017-04-19 03:39:41 UTC
You can expect anything from Zombie.