Olympics Breakthrough: Kim Jong-un Agrees to Surrender all Nuclear Weapons in Exchange for Ivanka's Hand in Marriag
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 14:25:48 UTC
https://www.thesatiricalpost.com/single-post/KimJongunIvanka
Gary
2018-03-12 14:51:46 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.thesatiricalpost.com/single-post/KimJongunIvanka
Trump would never agree to that. He would not want to lower the
quality of his future grandchildren. Too bad Jong didn't make that
offer to Obama -- for Natasha. That would have been an upgrade.
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 14:59:20 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.thesatiricalpost.com/single-post/KimJongunIvanka
Trump would never agree to that.
If Trump and Ivanca are both in N. Korea, I doubt Trump could do
anything to stop him.

Now comes the racism:

Gary
2018-03-12 18:28:06 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
He would not want to lower the
quality of his future grandchildren. Too bad Jong didn't make that
offer to Obama -- for Natasha. That would have been an upgrade.
That's not racist. I'm just passing along scientific facts.
Trumps' average family IQ would be about 100. Jong's would be about
120. Obama's would be about 80.

Ain't it amazing how science has proven things my grandfather noticed
100 years ago ?
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 18:44:42 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
He would not want to lower the
quality of his future grandchildren. Too bad Jong didn't make that
offer to Obama -- for Natasha. That would have been an upgrade.
That's not racist. I'm just passing along scientific facts.
Trumps' average family IQ would be about 100. Jong's would be about
120. Obama's would be about 80.
Ain't it amazing how science has proven things my grandfather noticed
100 years ago ?
The fact that you believe your racism makes you a racist even more,
stupid. Obama has an IQ around genius, you low life asshole.
Tell it like it is.
2018-03-12 21:23:29 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate

http://adl.org
http://aipac.org
http://aljazeera.com
Gary
2018-03-15 16:17:20 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
He would not want to lower the
quality of his future grandchildren. Too bad Jong didn't make that
offer to Obama -- for Natasha. That would have been an upgrade.
That's not racist. I'm just passing along scientific facts.
Trumps' average family IQ would be about 100. Jong's would be about
120. Obama's would be about 80.
Ain't it amazing how science has proven things my grandfather noticed
100 years ago ?
The fact that you believe your racism makes you a racist even more,
stupid. Obama has an IQ around genius, you low life asshole.
Intelligence seems to be hereditary. And with a jungle born African
father and a white-trash mother -- I don't see where Obama could
inherit more than about 80 points of IQ. But .... I'm no expert.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-iq-test/
Jack Fate
2018-03-15 16:18:49 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
He would not want to lower the
quality of his future grandchildren. Too bad Jong didn't make that
offer to Obama -- for Natasha. That would have been an upgrade.
That's not racist. I'm just passing along scientific facts.
Trumps' average family IQ would be about 100. Jong's would be about
120. Obama's would be about 80.
Ain't it amazing how science has proven things my grandfather noticed
100 years ago ?
The fact that you believe your racism makes you a racist even more,
stupid. Obama has an IQ around genius, you low life asshole.
Intelligence seems to be hereditary. And with a jungle born African
father and a white-trash mother -- I don't see where Obama could
inherit more than about 80 points of IQ. But .... I'm no expert.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-iq-test/
There have been a lot of black folks with high IQs. White folks too,
just not you.
Gary
2018-03-15 17:08:46 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
[...]
I don't doubt there are some very intelligent blacks. But not any
who are fresh out of the jungles of Africa. Maybe the second
generation. That was my point. Obama's father was not an "African
American". He was all "African"! So his IQ could not have been very
high. Wanna know my IQ ? I don't know what it is now. But 50
years ago it consisted of these three numbers. A three, and two
ones. So what was it ? 113 ? 131 ? or 311 ?
Jack Fate
2018-03-15 17:17:01 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
[...]
We have a lot of Africans in Spain. You do know where Spain is, right? I
have met many and some of them are engineers, lawyers, computer techs,
etc. So, liar with a two digit IQ, you don't know what the fuck you're
talking about and there is no defense for your blatant racism.
Gary
2018-03-15 19:23:36 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Gary
[...]
I've known some black lawyers and engineers. Back in the 1960s, our
company janitor got to be a lawyer (or was he a doctor ?). He left us
-- and a month later he opened his own office. He didn't have to
spend all those years in college. Why ? Because back in the 1960s
and 70s, they had a much more efficient way to promote blacks. They
all went to AA. That was -- Affirmative Action. Only requirement was
being black. (or at least ... dark brown)
Post by Jack Fate
So, liar with a two digit IQ, you don't know what the fuck you're
talking about and there is no defense for your blatant racism.
When I have ever said anything racist ? A racist believes the white
race is superior to others. As I've said before -- I know that is
not true. I've seen to much white-trash to think that. My theory is
-- there are some very superior people in all races. And I've met
some blacks who would qualify.

Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 18:36:04 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.thesatiricalpost.com/single-post/KimJongunIvanka
Tru
Drop fucking dead, you bigoted shitstain. Nobody cares that you are too
much of a cracker-ass racist asshole to get the joke.
Tzatz Zikki
2018-03-12 18:35:05 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://w