Didya Know #2
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-20 22:56:14 UTC
Did you know there is a species of antelope that is capable
of jumping higher than the average house?

This is because the antelope has very powerful muscles in its
hind legs and also the fact that a house can't jump very high
at all.*

* A nod of thanks and a tip of the hat for this bit of wisdom
from the Globy aided and abetted by the voluminous reading and
investigations by Gary.
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 23:22:49 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Did you know there is a species of antelope that is capable
of jumping higher than the average house?
This is because the antelope has very powerful muscles in its
hind legs and also the fact that a house can't jump very high
at all.*
* A nod of thanks and a tip of the hat for this bit of wisdom
from the Globy aided and abetted by the voluminous reading and
investigations by Gary.
Antelopes roam home on the range.
Buffalo can trample your car, while you
are in it. And bear can enter your house
prowl through your kitchen and find all
your hidden snacks.
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-21 00:52:32 UTC
... And bear can enter your house
I guess we'll just have to bear with you, Globy!
w***@msn.com
2017-04-21 07:00:29 UTC
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-21 07:34:14 UTC
Post by w***@msn.com
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
The Froup is grapeful that you shared this, Whizzzzzz!

btw, in another post the Whizzz noted that there were more airplanes
in the ocean than there were submarines in the sky. I don't know about
you guys, but I'm whelmed by all this erudition that comes to us via
the Whizzzzzz!
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-21 13:54:25 UTC
Post by w***@msn.com
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
Groan! I'll have to remember that one. I'm sure I
will remember it if the occasion arises to use it.