President Donald Trump has made the United States more than $4 trillion richer since taking office last January
GLOBALIST
2017-07-21 22:32:00 UTC
President Donald Trump has made the United States more than $4 trillion richer since taking office last January, but you wouldn’t know that from watching or reading the mainstream press, writes Fox’s Stuart Varney.

As the destroy-Trump media continues to obsess over Russia-Trump conspiracy theories, the President has made good on his campaign promise to unleash the American worker and get the US economy back on track.

Since the President’s inauguration, Trump has added roughly $4.1 trillion to the nation’s overall wealth, affecting all Americans with a 401k, an IRA, a savings account, loans, stocks; essentially anyone with “a dime in the market.”

“I find it astonishing that the world of money is so exuberant, while the political world is so contemptuous of this president and his policy of growth,” writes Varney.

“Can anyone tell me the democrats' growth plan? Do they have one?,” asks the Fox Business host. “They apparently still cling to the belief that if we taxed the rich, and give to the poor, shackle capitalism and open the borders, we will somehow grow.”

“Nonsense. Six months in, the left is mired in hate,” he adds.
me
2017-07-22 02:43:23 UTC
The stock market went up. The Fed has much more influence than any politician. Are there $4T worth of more factories? Revenue? Sales?
Jack Fate
2017-07-22 09:50:12 UTC
Post by me
The stock market went up. The Fed has much more influence than any politician. Are there $4T worth of more factories? Revenue? Sales?
So it was the Fed that caused 1929 and 2008? Hardly, lame brain.

Jack Fate
2017-07-22 09:42:32 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
President Donald Trump has made the United States more than $4
trillion richer since taking office last January, but you wouldn’t
know that from watching or reading the mainstream press, writes Fox’s
Stuart Varney.
That was due to Obama's policies, dumb fuck. All the markets are tanking
now that Trump is fucking things up royally. Course his giving tax
breaks to the rich and pissing on the poor is your favorite fruit, right?