Trump just claimed stock market gains actually offset national debt
2017-10-12 15:43:38 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/trump-just-claimed-stock-market-gains-actually-offset-national-debt.html?__source=Facebook

What an uniformed asshole. The stock market "going up" is due to Obama's
economic policies that the dumb fuck Donald is dismantling. Trump will
make the stock crash of 09 and the Great Depression look like good times.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-12 16:05:06 UTC
What an uniformed asshole.
What uniform does the asshole wear?

j***@hotmail.com
2017-10-13 01:19:44 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/trump-just-claimed-stock-market-gains-actually-offset-national-debt.html?__source=Facebook
What an uniformed asshole. The stock market "going up" is due to Obama's
economic policies that the dumb fuck Donald is dismantling. Trump will
make the stock crash of 09 and the Great Depression look like good times.
Maybe some extra Fed. taxes are generated by the capital gains in the market, but people have to cash out their gains to pay taxes.