Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving" https
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-09-11 13:23:17 UTC
Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving"

https://tinyurl.com/DAT-GIFT-4-DA-GOP
Weatherman
2018-09-11 13:33:37 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving"
>
> https://tinyurl.com/DAT-GIFT-4-DA-GOP

Maxine Waters: an American hero.

You: a low life racist traitor.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 14:07:15 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:33:36 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
> PJay OD wrote:
> > Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving"
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/DAT-GIFT-4-DA-GOP
> >

> Maxine Waters: an American hero.
>
> You: a low life racist traitor.

Not an "Ameican hero, a 'hero' to that fringe which wishes he became King and I don't mean Martin Luther Jr.

"Barack Obama's Race Problem: Whose President Was He"
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:23:54 UTC

Thanks for proving my point, ass wipe.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-11 14:20:33 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:23:18 AM UTC-5, PJay OD wrote:
> Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving"
>
> https://tinyurl.com/DAT-GIFT-4-DA-GOP

I can't wait to see her as one of the keynote speakers
at the National Democrat Convention
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:24:13 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:23:18 AM UTC-5, PJay OD wrote:
>> Maxine Waters' meltdown: "The Gift That Keeps Giving"
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/DAT-GIFT-4-DA-GOP
>
> I can't wait to see her as one of the keynote speakers
> at the National Democrat Convention

No you can't, lying racist.