Hillary's latest: 'WHAT HAPPENED' Women were forced to vote for Trump, because they are too stupid.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-13 15:07:48 UTC
Clinton now claims white women were forced to vote for President Trump by their husbands. Also says Trump voting states are ‘backwards’, racists and sexist.

Kick rocks, Hillary.
mg
2018-03-13 17:03:13 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:07:48 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Clinton now claims white women were forced to vote for President Trump by their husbands. Also says Trump voting states are ‘backwards’, racists and sexist.
Kick rocks, Hillary.
Well, it's like I always say, what's the point of being a man and a
Hillary deplorable, if you can't beat your wife into submission and
force her to vote for the right candidate. :-) :-)
El Castor
The new head of the CIA is (drum roll ...), a woman.
mg
2018-03-13 19:36:44 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:04:21 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
Post by mg
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:07:48 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Clinton now claims white women were forced to vote for President Trump by their husbands. Also says Trump voting states are ‘backwards’, racists and sexist.
Kick rocks, Hillary.
Well, it's like I always say, what's the point of being a man and a
Hillary deplorable, if you can't beat your wife into submission and
force her to vote for the right candidate. :-) :-)
The new head of the CIA is (drum roll ...), a woman.
My (red neck) wife, after becoming extremely upset, and probably with
her hormones raging, once slugged me in the face with her car keys in
her hand. Me? I didn't retaliate, of course, I'm a very peaceful kind
of guy. In fact, I thought it was funny, even with the blood trickling
down my face and still do.

However, one should perhaps think twice before giving a woman a job
that important. :-) :-)
El Castor
2018-03-13 21:08:30 UTC
Post by El Castor
Post by mg
[...]
She has a lot of experience -- a lot. She is apparently the CIA's
chief water boarder. (-8