EU has created their own military. Thank God! Less responsibility for us.
2017-05-19 12:33:20 UTC
by DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS

European Union leaders plan to move forward with the creation of an EU military headquarters within the next few days – and warn that Britain may still be expected to take part, even after Brexit.

Plans to set up a joint Military Planning and Conduct Capability (MPCC) facility, agreed by all 28 member states in March, had been stalled by British objections to the facility having an operational military role.

But speaking to reports in Brussels following a meeting of EU defence ministers on Thursday, the EU’s Foreign Affairs commissioner Federica Mogherini said the path was now clear, and plans would be progressed within the next few days.

“I understand it is finalised. I understand we have a couple of days to have the official text in place,” she said.

Britain has historically maintained opposition to an EU army, preferring instead to emphasise NATO over a possible joint European force. But quizzed on British involvement in light of Brexit, Mogherini made it clear that both sides expected the UK to play a full part in the plans until Brexit takes place, in 2019 – and possibly beyond.

“Obviously, once you are not a member state you cannot take part in the decisions but you can take part” in the missions, Mogherini said.

She added that the UK is an “important military player but no way as important compared to the other 27 member states [combined].”

A statement of conclusions agreed by the ministers and released by the Council of the EU yesterday stated that the Council “looks forward to the effective establishment, as a short term objective, of the Military Planning and Conduct Capability (MPCC) within the EU Military Staff in Brussels.”

The MPCC will work “under the political control and strategic guidance of the Political and Security Committee, the document continues, and is expected to undertake “three EU Training Missions deployed in Central African Republic, Mali and Somalia” under the guidance of the “Director General of the EU Military Staff.”

The document also reiterates the Council’s commitment to the strengthening of “EU Battlegroups (EUBGs)”, which, it says “are considered to be a coherent force package capable of conducting stand-alone operations.”
==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 12:38:42 UTC
==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own
Um, every EU country has a military, you uneducated fool. Why do you
think Aznar was kicked out? Do you even know who Aznar is?
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 17:30:30 UTC
==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own
Um, every EU country has a military, you uneducated fool. Why do you
think Aznar was kicked out? Do you even know who Aznar is?
Reread the post.....yes every country has it's own military.
This will be UE army composed of men/women from all the nations
to form one army. Apart from their own armies
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:32:56 UTC
==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own
Um, every EU country has a military, you uneducated fool. Why do you
think Aznar was kicked out? Do you even know who Aznar is?
Reread the post.....yes every country has it's own military.
This will be UE army composed of men/women from all the nations
to form one army. Apart from their own armies

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 20:51:00 UTC
============== This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing
on their own
Um, every EU country has a military, you uneducated fool. Why do
you think Aznar was kicked out? Do you even know who Aznar is?
Reread the post.....yes every country has it's own military. This
will be UE army composed of men/women from all the nations to form
one army. Apart from their own armies
Will be? No, son, already done. Here are some images for you, what with
you being a low IQ high school dropout and all:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1332&bih=745&q=eu+military&oq=eu+military&gs_l=img.3..0j0i8i30k1j0i24k1l8.1225.2962.0.3939.11.11.0.0.0.0.89.614.11.11.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.11.614...0i30k1.rtWf-4IgxUM
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 21:20:14 UTC
Will

Sang Froid
2017-05-19 19:02:53 UTC
Um
2017-05-19 12:53:14 UTC
This is another move to unify Europe and keep it from fragmenting. It is also necessary because the US is overextended and thus no longer reliable protector. Military Keynesianism is probably another factor. A bigger military creates jobs and lowers unemployment. A military is also useful as a domestic police force to quell civil strife.
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 12:58:05 UTC
This is another move to unify Europe and keep it from fragmenting. It
is also necessary because the US is overextended and thus no longer
reliable protector. Military Keynesianism is probably another factor.
A bigger military creates jobs and lowers unemployment. A military is
also useful as a domestic police force to quell civil strife.
Spain's military has been voluntary for over 20 years. Spain has a
national guard (Guardia Civil) for any civil strife. Course, we don't
have the crime the CSA has so it's pretty peaceful here. Spain just
lowered the amount of Social Security an independent contractor (loose
translation as in Spain an independent contractor does not have to
contract with anyone) has to pay for the first year. Most jobs in Spain
are a result of independent contractors so that will do more to lower
unemployment than your absurd fantasies.
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 19:03:31 UTC
Spain's
wolfbat359
2017-05-19 13:10:40 UTC
Bad idea to use the Military as a domestic police force!
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 17:39:44 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
Post by me
This is another move to unify Europe and keep it from fragmenting. It is also necessary because the US is overextended and thus no longer reliable protector. Military Keynesianism is probably another factor. A bigger military creates jobs and lowers unemployment. A military is also useful as a domestic police force to quell civil strife.
Bad idea to use the Military as a domestic police force!
I guess you like it better when anarchists completely
destroy a city for absolutely no rhyme or reason.
Why do we sometimes have to call in the national guard?
I wish we's utilize them more often.

Here is a list of other civil militia from each state
that will help the local police control savages out
of control

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/list-of-u-s-militia-groups/
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 17:56:24 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
Post by me
This is another move to unify Europe and keep it from fragmenting. It is also necessary because the US is overextended and thus no longer reliable protector. Military Keynesianism is probably another factor. A bigger military creates jobs and lowers unemployment. A military is also useful as a domestic police force to quell civil strife.
Bad idea to use the Military as a domestic police force!
I guess you like it better when anarchists completely
destroy a city for absolutely no rhyme or reason.
Why do we sometimes have to call in the national guard?
I wish we's utilize them more often.
Here is a list of other civil militia from each state
that will help the local police control savages out
of control
http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/list-of-u-s-militia-groups/
Never saw Missouri on that list but I feel better that I found this
http://www.missourimilitia.com/
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 19:19:22 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
Post by me
[...]

The ever slow witted yet again makes good my words that all you need do is
to just wait and be patient because sooner or later he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot will show us all - as he the ever slow witted Village Idiot
here does again - that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot cannot at all
get his Village Idiot act (such as it is) together! This distinct inability
on the part of the ever slow witted Village Idiot, when all is said and
done, is the very reason of course that he the ever slow witted Village
idiot just must respond to his original Village Idiot post as he the ever
slow witted Village Idiot does right here.
[giggle]

And just look here - this time it took the ever slow witted Village Idiot
only 17 short minutes to figure out that he the ever slow witted Village
Idiot didn't at all have his Village Idiot act together!
[giggle giggle]

I just love having the ever slow witted Village Idiot - much like the Old
Fool - make my words come true over and over and over and over again!
Good work, ever slow witted Village Idiot...marvelously good work!
Yet again, ever slow witted Village Idiot...make my words come true yet
again!
[giggle giggle giggle]

And now - for even more fun and laughs - here is the Village Idiot
performing for us his Intellectual coward ploy again to run once more away
from the issue of his responding to his very own original Village Idiot
post, of course with his tail rigid between his legs, back into that deep
dark decoy hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa

wolfbat359
2017-05-19 19:37:49 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
Post by me
This is another move to unify Europe and keep it from fragmenting. It is also necessary because the US is overextended and thus no longer reliable protector. Military Keynesianism is probably another factor. A bigger military creates jobs and lowers unemployment. A military is also useful as a domestic police force to quell civil strife.
Bad idea to use the Military as a domestic police force!
I guess you like it better when anarchists completely
destroy a city for absolutely no rhyme or reason.
Why do we sometimes have to call in the national guard?
I wish we's utilize them more often.
Here is a list of other civil militia from each state
that will help the local police control savages out
of control
http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/list-of-u-s-militia-groups/
Even CATO disagrees with you:

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/be-wary-using-military-police

Be Wary of Using Military as Police
By Gene Healy and Benjamin H. Friedman
This article appeared in the Orange County Register on December 26, 2008

The mainstream media has finally gotten around to reporting that the Pentagon has assigned active-duty troops to a homeland defense mission, a historical first. On Oct. 1, the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team, freshly redeployed from Iraq, began a year-long assignment as a domestic “chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive Consequence Management Response Force,” or CCMRF (“Sea-Smurf”). The 1st BCT is the first of three CCMRF teams, who will comprise 15,000-20,000 soldiers, according to the Army. The other two will come from the Army National Guard or reserves.

Neither the terrorist threat nor the hazards of bad weather require rethinking our traditional reluctance to use standing armies at home. We need not fear a coup, but we should worry about misusing our busy military for civilian tasks and developing an tendency to rely on the troops to answer every scare.

Initial reports were that the 1st BCT might be used to deal with civil unrest and crowd control, missions that would be in severe tension with the Posse Comitatus Act, the longstanding federal statute that restricts the president’s ability to use the U.S. military as a domestic police force. In September, the Army Times described the unit’s training as “the first ever nonlethal package that the Army has fielded,” including beanbag bullets, Tasers and traffic roadblocks.

That report, along with the Bush administration’s claim that the Constitution allows that president to use forces as he sees fit, no matter what Congress forbids, created well-founded fears that the CCMRFs first attack would be on Posse Comitatus. Yet Pentagon spokespeople deny that forces will be used for law enforcement purposes. And one suspects that the Bush administration’s monarchial view of executive power will be out of fashion come January. ... (cont)
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:24:14 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:dcfcf00f-2abd-4626-8289-***@googlegroups.com...

by DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS

European Union leaders plan to move forward with the creation of an EU
military headquarters within the next few days – and warn that Britain may
still be expected to take part, even after Brexit.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk

The no good dishonest plagiarizing Village Idiot here continues his no good
dishonest plagiarizing ways!

For the fourth time today, Friday, May 19,
2017...and the third day in a row, does the no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot run amok on his no good, dishonest plagiarizing spree!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot show us that he the incorrigible, no good, dishonest
plagiarizing Village Idiot has no morals, no principles, no ethics, no
honor, no integrity, no honesty, no mores, and certainly no sense at all of
right and wrong!
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/19/eu-combined-military-hq-launched-within-days/

You, dishonest no good plagiarizing Village Idiot, are so very, very
*F*U*N*N*Y* !!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

Yet once again has the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing Village
Idiot struck!

Yet once again does the incorrigible, no good, dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot (of course with "mutual agreement") do his Intellectual Coward
ploy to run away from the issue of his plagiarism, of course with his tail
well centered between his legs, back into that deep dark deplorable hole of
his under his rock
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 17:31:09 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:dcfcf00f-2abd-4626-8289-***@googlegroups.com...

by DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS

European Union leaders plan to move forward with the creation of an EU
military headquarters within the next few days – and warn that Britain may
still be expected to take part, even after Brexit.

/snip - follow the plagiarized words of the no good dishonest plagiarizing
Village Idiot/

==============
This plus UN blue helmets they should be standing on their own

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

[Chuckle]
Here the Village Idiot makes the excellent and most convincing case that he
the Village Idiot cannot - and indeed does not - differentiate the European
Union from the United Nations as he the Village Idiot with his Village Idiot
words here equates the two! But then this kind of fake news generation is
to be well expected from the fake news loving Village Idiot, who seemingly
takes any and all opportunities to flaunt his love for creating and
spreading fake news.

Yet again, Village Idiot...just why do you the fake news loving Village
Idiot so love to create and spread fake news?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

wups - just look at the Village Idiot literally run to perform his very next
Intellectual Coward ploy to again duck the issue, of course with his tail
high between his legs, back down into that deep dark dismal hole of his
under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa

mg
2017-05-19 18:38:58 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 05:33:20 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
There are only 4 members of the EU who contribute anything
of significance to the EU military force. Expenditures in
Euro millions:

UK: 48,172
France: 39,198
Germany: 34,749